Pages:
Author

Topic: Is deep over or it is just the beginning of the end? - page 3. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
The name of the post looks so poetically that makes to feel connection with historical events Roll Eyes
But I think it isn’t worth going in panic. It is just market behavior.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
$6K for BTC will be next week because G20 - it will be reversal double bottom pattern
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

This is not the beginning of the end, Crypto hasn't even been totally embraced, its still a new technology that hasn't been accepted completely yet. there are still lots of challenges that will come by and the best that you can do is not to worry.
The fact that this is a new technology makes it worrisome as the mainstream still skeptical to idea of the blockchain and value of Bitcoin. The question is if it is truly worth it? Or the underlying tehcnology was too overvalued by market  bullish sentiments and emptions. I believe this question will remain open until the market stabilizes. The other question is how long it will take the technology to be recognized by the mainstream and the market to be stabilized...
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

This is not the beginning of the end, Crypto hasn't even been totally embraced, its still a new technology that hasn't been accepted completely yet. there are still lots of challenges that will come by and the best that you can do is not to worry.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I very much hope that what is happening today in the market is temporary, I think that this will ever happen and will not leave cases of such a drop in prices. It is very strange to understand that the crypto-currency market was able to fall so much in price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I wonder if the deep is over or it is just the beginning of the end?  The tensions and regulatory concerns over the crypto is growing and only God knows what will be the agreements during G20 Summit. Probably the shake ups are inevitable right after the Summit. However, the the deepest spot could be? 6K-3K?
Pages:
Jump to: