Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Defi New revolution or just like 2017 ICO,s ? - page 4. (Read 929 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 100
To be honest, I personally don't trust the Defi project that is being discussed in this forum. because they are too good to be true or have no real use cases. suppose (BTC, ETH, BNB etc) are coins which actually have real use cases for future investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
https://blockmembers.io/
DeFi projects are being followed and fomoed blindly. Although the use cases and potential is real but still i would say that investors need to be careful as not all these defi projects are going to survive over time.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
DeFi seems to be like a golden egg that's being thrown every single day by the hen unless some day this hen gets cut by the investors to party out eating her. Don't get caught when the dust settles - that's all I can say. I don't think DeFi is bad, but what's happening here is literally making it look like a pump and dump scenario and I hope for the best in the interest of investors. Saw YFII listed today which is being called even better over YFI as it has official Chinese local investors involved in it, but every investor would invest for profit, so some day soon, they'll crash the price when they'll look for their profits. This scene is looking too good to be true, or like a dream come true.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Guys
these days heard lots about Defi ?

what do you think Defi have some real use cases if yes

would you think its good to invest in it ?

Honestly, I do think that the future of finance is DeFi. For me this is an upcoming sector which can lead to great profitability if you invest smartly. The difficult part just like with any other coins is that you still have to go through the selection process and identify the projects that will make it.

While I get that some people are put off by DeFi, some look at it as an opportunity for investment. It's a matter of attitude and research, which is what crypto is altogether isn't it ?
Activity: 1210
I don't think that the DEFI project has a real use case for future investment, for me it's a HYPE. but since the beginning of DEFI's emergence in the industry, they have attracted the attention of investors to join in and may be good for those who are good at taking quick profits in the Defi project.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
IMHO, Defi is getting more hype that ICOs so I believe soon this will end.

Decentralized lending is something revolutionary but is it really possible in real life! I don't think so but still people are investing on it due to the trend goes behind these projects, if there is a huge dump then the panic selling will get started.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Guys

I believe its dangerous its almost completely like 2017 ICO's hyped for like everyday one pops out instantly from nothing. I observed people from telegram that theyre energetic that some project will make their investments 20x in a short period of time.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
Could someone help me buy tokens on unifihub please? The line is very busy and at the end says not enough funds. wtf. How to buy this token? I read its a gem. Tnx
just check on coingecko and buy at uniswap, this project website looks attractive but what makes you sure this is a gem?, and also if you buy, prepare a lot of capital because eth gas is sick now and it costs more than $20 to do the swap process.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Could someone help me buy tokens on unifihub please? The line is very busy and at the end says not enough funds. wtf. How to buy this token? I read its a gem. Tnx
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
DeFi vs ICO is something you don't want to put against each other because they aren't same thing, ICO is for gathering funds for new projects and DeFi is decentralized finance platforms that gives full freedom to investors
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Whether DeFi is nothing but hype or actually have something good to offer I'm here to take my chances with everything that's taking leads in crypto and presently DeFi is on my list so I'm glad I invested in few DeFi projects and I'm already making my profit
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
If you are ready to accept the risks involved, it doesn't hurt to try, but most of the hype in the crypto world won't last long.
We have seen a lot starting from the ICO that occurred in 2017 to the IEO 2019, some were successful, some were drowned.
just enjoy the crypto developments that are happening today.

I like when something new appears in the market, such as ICO and IEO. Investors have a real opportunity to invest their capital in a promising project. Now we are seeing a hype around DeFI projects, which, if chosen correctly, give a profit of thousands of percent.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
There were a lot of projects in 2017, but the best ones remained.
Also, only the best projects will remain in the defi ecosystem, but as long as FOMO is ahead of FUD, the market will grow.

The latest scandalous projects are more like HYIPs, but this will not last long. People will get tired of losing money and will learn how to invest correctly.
Defi projects that will last after Hyip is finished rate prediction will return to basics, it is an important note that Hyip can be completed without your knowledge, people have to control the investment in defi projects in order to avoid shocks of reverse rate movement.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532
There were a lot of projects in 2017, but the best ones remained.
Also, only the best projects will remain in the defi ecosystem, but as long as FOMO is ahead of FUD, the market will grow.

The latest scandalous projects are more like HYIPs, but this will not last long. People will get tired of losing money and will learn how to invest correctly.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
It's understandable that not all Defi project have something beneficial to offer the cryptocurrency space, most Defi projects are only interested in the market increase and that's why we need to be careful about investing in Defi project now. There's no doubt that the value of Defi tokens are on the increase and most investors in this space are only concerned about returns on investment.
Activity: 302
The defi hype is real but when we are talking about the real use case and there are some defi only with the real use cases while the rest only tried to follow the trend. As long as the that's legit defi with real use cases and it's always worth to invest in the defi but the problem is, are you sure to enter in the bullish zone? Almost all of defi platforms have gotten big pump.

I would think if it's good to invest in these defi platforms as long as you are taking the correct time to invest (it should be when the bearish trend happened)
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
Guys

There is no more doubt in this, that DeFi is perhaps the biggest trend in years of crypto market.
Demand is so strong that most defi tokens even new ones are flying.
Look at YFI it has already hit 40k.
Sushi a newer project has already made multiple time gains.
TrustSwap has made more 30x.
There are many many more projects and examples like these.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I think defi is just another bubble. It will burst after few days
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
It seems to me that the DeFi bubble inflates even faster than the ICO bubble! But they are really very similar!
True, so far I do not notice many new people appearing in the crypto world... So it's very likely that we still have a chance to make a profit in this market!
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
Already seen few scam projects in market but at this moment majority of projects were genuine
many fake developers now coming to market with Fake Defi project and many investors lost their money because of this. but if we do proper research we will find genuine Defi with low price .

Oikos cash is the cheapest DeFi token right now and it's going to bring good ROI but this isn't an investment advice, make sure you are ready to take risks and loss may come, I'm not responsible if anything goes wrong, do your own research
oikos current price now $0,0703 and maybe be cheapest Defi token, moroever its market capitalization still very low and have alot potency to growth. its collectible if 2nd round bounty finish and distributed so we will safe from dumping.
Pages:
Jump to: