Pages:
Author

Topic: Is DogeCoin even worth buying? - page 3. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 11:42:39 AM
No matter how dying dogecoin is, it stands to benefit from a wide spread crypto bull run.
See historical chart last few months https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/dogecoin/btc, it went from 20 sats to 155 sats. Thats quite a nice gain too
In the long term, it is struggling to find a place among the giants
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 10:58:36 AM
I see a large amount of sell orders for DogeCoin, and from the looks of the Bear charts, DogeCoin looks like a dying currency. If I was looking for a "long-term" currency, DogeCoin is the one I would avoid...?  Huh

Interested to hear the community's thoughts on this?

To my mind dogecoin is actually one of the least likely coins to die, it is one of the oldest coins around and still has a lot of support. On the other hand I would also put it close to the top of my list of the least likely coins to go up in value.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 10:38:03 AM
I see a large amount of sell orders for DogeCoin, and from the looks of the Bear charts, DogeCoin looks like a dying currency. If I was looking for a "long-term" currency, DogeCoin is the one I would avoid...?  Huh

Maybe. But this only good for short trade. For long term? That's questionable. It's circulating supply is too huge. They are adding more supplies every year. That's crazy. Devs don't really care about it's future. Anyway, it's a joke coin. So don't take this altcoin seriously. But i see that there's still supports this altcoin. Just invest your money to other potential altcoins out there. There's a lot of altcoins which are way more better than this. One thing i don't like about this altcoin aside from It's supply. The developers. Their are not so active. I think they dumped this project as i don't even see any news about this altcoin. Be careful though. This is a pump and dump coin. So if you see it pumping. Make sure there's a reason for that pump.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 30, 2017, 10:34:45 AM
I think DogeCoin is a very stable coin. The value of this coin don't change a lot when Bitcoin rise or fall. It may sometimes rise when Bitcoin rise.
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
October 30, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

Yes, apparently there is no future of dogecoin. The developer himself left this so there is no hope for this coin.  Better not to invest. if you really wish you can invest just $10 and buy few thousands of dogecoin and just forget about them.  $10  might be $100 in 10 years of time etc.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
October 30, 2017, 10:07:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: