Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Dogecoin headed to Zero? - page 2. (Read 768 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 06:17:46 AM
It will raise back after oct 25, buy when its cheap..
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 05:52:13 AM
16 satoshis as of the time of this posting...

I understand that when BTC goes up, almost everything else has to go down, unless there's some specific reason keeping a specific altcoin afloat. But look at the price of DOGE. From 50 satoshis on September 1st to 16 on October 21st. I'll admit: I love this coin. Its instant confirmation times make it ultra convenient as a payment method. I like to do live betting and DOGE was my go-to coin of choice for that (been a bit tough to find a replacement betting site since directbet.eu closed their doors, though).

Though its inflation has leveled off, perhaps there are still far too many coins being produced for it to keep up with bitcoin. It's a shame because as far as cryptocurrencies go, I think its one of the very best.

(can't post actual images cuz I'm still a noob)
usually often so guys every bitcoin experienced an increase in auto prices some other types of coins can experience a decrease Therefore we should really take advantage of the smallest chance to get maximum results later by the way often see the movement of coin prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 21, 2017, 05:51:12 AM
I don't think it's a good investment. But I don't think it will go to zero. It could be useful for trading, but nothing much other than that.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 05:34:22 AM
Yes I think zero is (and always was) the only logical value. I never understood how someone could invest in a meme like this.
Activity: 703
Merit: 91
October 21, 2017, 05:20:18 AM
perhaps there are still far too many coins being produced

Obviously. 5.256 billion more coins per year. You cannot hope to go to the moon with that, even if a lot of people (like me) enjoy this crypto.

Play with DOGE, don't save with it.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
October 21, 2017, 05:10:32 AM
It has to continue functioning as a coin, it will not die easily. Dogecoin is still widely used and there are still a lot of supporters to this project. The value is on that level because if you look at the total supply of this coin, it is very huge. Therefore it cannot easily become a 1-dollar coin. But it is definitely functioning according to its price also. 
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 05:03:27 AM
I would say as long as it continues to hold a reserve status on some exchanges (i.e its used for trading pairs) it will likely hold above 0.

However if the exchanges that use it as the base for trading pairs drop it, its very possible it can head to 1 sat or below (some coins can actually trade below 1 sat on LTC /ETH etc pairs)
Activity: 281
Merit: 77
You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com
October 21, 2017, 04:49:43 AM
16 satoshis as of the time of this posting...

I understand that when BTC goes up, almost everything else has to go down, unless there's some specific reason keeping a specific altcoin afloat. But look at the price of DOGE. From 50 satoshis on September 1st to 16 on October 21st. I'll admit: I love this coin. Its instant confirmation times make it ultra convenient as a payment method. I like to do live betting and DOGE was my go-to coin of choice for that (been a bit tough to find a replacement betting site since directbet.eu closed their doors, though).

Though its inflation has leveled off, perhaps there are still far too many coins being produced for it to keep up with bitcoin. It's a shame because as far as cryptocurrencies go, I think its one of the very best.

(can't post actual images cuz I'm still a noob)
Pages:
Jump to: