Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Dogecoin real or a meme? - page 5. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
November 04, 2019, 04:07:28 AM
dogecoin is a real crypto and includes popular coins, almost all crypto players know this coin, although initially this coin was created to mock bitcoin, This coin has a very low price, I do not know whether in the future this coin will have a good price, but when viewed from the past this coin is difficult to get high prices.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
November 04, 2019, 03:55:49 AM
it is still a meme-coin that is created for joke and is mostly used for joke. but that doesn't mean a joke can not have value! just like the way people are trading virtual game items like Dota2 hero items with real cash, a meme coin like Doge can also have value.
NeuroticFish already posted good links, i just want to add that if you are thinking about "trading" or "investing" in a coin like this you also have to be able to analyze its market. a coin like this that has unlimited supply is not a good choice for investment ever.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 04, 2019, 03:15:23 AM
Dogecoin is a real coin, but it started as a meme-coin.
It has infinite supply, so imho it's not a great investment. But this doesn't mean the price cannot rise for various reasons, so please decide for yourself if you invest or not.
I guess that the starting point to learn about it would be: https://dogecoin.com/
The relevant exchanges that trade Dogecoin are listed at CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#markets
Please do your own research, some (most) exchanges require KYC info. Most trade at Binance because this exchange doesn't ask for KYC under certain withdraw daily limits.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 04, 2019, 12:28:43 AM
I recently heard of Dogecoin from a couple of friends of mine. Is it a meme or an actual cryptocurrency, because so I would like to get some myself. Also, what trading platforms trade Dogecoin?

Also, if possible can you mention any useful information about Dogecoin that I can use when trading it or buy it. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: