Pages:
Author

Topic: Is doing bounty campaign still profitable these days? - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
still very profitable. as more and more projects of the ICO. and more and more is also a chance that we can take to find a legit ICO. the bottom line do not easily give up.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I have been in many airdrop candies, bounties, the most profitable one was Poly,  earned about 100$, and the second one is from Chinese crypto community, about 58$,  but to be honest, the time I spend on it and the return do not match,  I'd better learn some new things with those dozens of hours, so what I've learned is buy the coin when it was cheap, never wishing to earn big money with Airdrops or Candies. Wink Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
in my opinion it is still very profitable. Moreover, the number of participants is now also declining. because many accounts that drops to a newbie. This of course have an impact on the amount of rewards that will be accepted.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Honestly, this is my first time joining a bounty campaigns. Since I have read some posts here who really are fond of joining bounties and successfully earned 1 ethereum when you converted his token into eth. And that urge me to give it a try.

However, it is quite disappointment if the said reward tokens we received was actually just 100 usd. If that is the case, their are still people who do the least expectations in receiving such and still considering to accept the tokens even it it just cost 100 usd.
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
I have a question, most of us here joins and participates in doing bounty related task and expect to have a higher rewards when the bounty campaign ends. But does your expectation goes down hard when you find out that after all the hours you do, the high expectation you made, the possible thoughts you said to yourself when you get the tokens, and you only got 10-100 USD on that campaign due to market downtrend or a heavy dump? And worst is that the they blame it all to the bounty hunters for the dump price.

I want to hear your thoughts and answer to this. Thank you!
I guess you need to join alot of campaign to earn more than what you expect,  10-100 USD is still big, most project nowadays only gives 1usd or less , some doesn't have a market value at all.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Problem with bounties is that they are always for new altcoins and these days all alts are experiencing a huge sell off even ETH.

New ICOs or alt coins aren't as profitable as they were in 2017 so you can spend time posting and you get your share of tokens but when they are listed on the exchange, there are a dozens of others as yourself racing to deposit to the exchange and be the first to sell and cause a huge decline since all the bounty people are selling at once.

Gone are the days of the easy crypto money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I have a question, most of us here joins and participates in doing bounty related task and expect to have a higher rewards when the bounty campaign ends. But does your expectation goes down hard when you find out that after all the hours you do, the high expectation you made, the possible thoughts you said to yourself when you get the tokens, and you only got 10-100 USD on that campaign due to market downtrend or a heavy dump? And worst is that the they blame it all to the bounty hunters for the dump price.

I want to hear your thoughts and answer to this. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: