Pages:
Author

Topic: Is E-Commerce platforms will do a positive Impact on Cryptocurrencies ? - page 3. (Read 588 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
There are some altcoins that have made their own shopify plugins so website owners can accept their coin payments. This means cheaper transactions than those multi coin payment gateways
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
Every merchants assuming that its legitimate contributes positively as a whole, the difference is how much impact do each of them has. A low traffic platform probably wouldn't have much, but the big names like amazon, ebay or sth that generates lots of traffic.. will surely have a huge impact.

Anyhow, which coin and platform are you talking about? If you have the link of the news, post it here!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I heard about a cryptocurrency which is going to become a partner of an E-Commerce platform. I think now people wants something more then just an idea. So it could a new Evolution after a Revolution.

The option for using cryptocurrency in an e-commerce platform like Amazon is still available through a service called purse. What other e-commerce platform you are referring to? Crypto coupled with e-commerce platform is not anymore an idea. However, we are unable to see any impact on the crypto market. That is probably due to a third party integration layer but if a giant like Amazon decides to accept cryptocurrencies directly in their platform, I think we can see a good impact on the market because of the brand value associated with cryptos. But that is not going to become a reality very soon due to ambiguous legal structure for cryptos worldwide and famous companies like Amazon will never jump into such kind of ambiguous business models.  
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
E-commerce websites can have a positive impact to cryptocurrencies by receiving them as payments. The "accepting bitcoin" tag beside the PayPal and Visa/Mastercard tag is already good publicity in itself.

A screenshot I grabbed from Gyft.com:

About a cryptocurrency partnering with an e-commerce platform though? It depends. We're going to need more information about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
E-commerce is an ever growing industry but increasingly these days people are wanting control of their own finances so they can protect against differing interests with financial institutions and inflationary pressure on fiat currencies. Those two things combined mean the presence of crypto in e-commerce is likely to increase over time.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I heard about a cryptocurrency which is going to become a partner of an E-Commerce platform. I think now people wants something more then just an idea. So it could a new Evolution after a Revolution.
Pages:
Jump to: