Pages:
Author

Topic: Is earning BTC can be good in the future? - page 4. (Read 1870 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2016, 10:46:26 PM
Saving bitcoins is always good even if you cannot afford to hold it for a long term as price can go higher at any point of time and if you have saved enough coins then you can sell them when price goes higher.
You are right by that reason saving bitcoin is always profitable. But there are more benefit if saving a lot of bitcoin. Tha benefit is we can di transaction anonimously, lower fee cost, and no need to pay monthly cash like if we saving our money in bank.

I agree with you so that if you are going to have enough capital for buying then what you need to do is just going to buy bitcoins as many as you can. And you are just going to buy and hold for it and you are going to wait for the price increase because you are not going to do some efforts for it but you are just going to simply but buy and do nothing.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2016, 10:43:01 PM
I know many of us are holding some bitcoinsin our wallets and still waiting for more high price to exchage. But we cannot predict the price motion of BTC five to ten years from now. It may increase more to its highest possible price or may go back to its original price. Can saving BTC be good in the future to spend?
Yes Bro Saving Bitcoins is Good Because There Has More Chances Of Price Increase as Compare to Price Decrease And As You Know That Saving is a Good Deed and I am Also Saving Bitcoins But I Invest My Savings In Order to Make Some Big Profits......

Either you save or invest your bitcoins it will definitely help you in long run, saving is safe whereas investment comes with a risk but with better results and you should choose the way according to your convenience.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
October 12, 2016, 10:42:31 PM
Saving bitcoins is always good even if you cannot afford to hold it for a long term as price can go higher at any point of time and if you have saved enough coins then you can sell them when price goes higher.
You are right by that reason saving bitcoin is always profitable. But there are more benefit if saving a lot of bitcoin. Tha benefit is we can di transaction anonimously, lower fee cost, and no need to pay monthly cash like if we saving our money in bank.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 12, 2016, 10:37:38 PM
I know many of us are holding some bitcoinsin our wallets and still waiting for more high price to exchage. But we cannot predict the price motion of BTC five to ten years from now. It may increase more to its highest possible price or may go back to its original price. Can saving BTC be good in the future to spend?
Yes Bro Saving Bitcoins is Good Because There Has More Chances Of Price Increase as Compare to Price Decrease And As You Know That Saving is a Good Deed and I am Also Saving Bitcoins But I Invest My Savings In Order to Make Some Big Profits......
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2016, 10:27:29 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
October 12, 2016, 10:19:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: