Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum bigger and better than Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2594 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Unless your question is willingly provocative - do you care explaining a bit more why would ETN be "bigger and better" than bitcoin ?
BTC crushes ETN at all levels - history, resilience, trust, philosophy, miners' support, community support, storage of value, real-world use, marketcap, etc.

Actually I just got confused about it , because i've red in an article that ETN is bigger and better than Bitcoin and it will continue to rise to the top. And that It is designed for the 99% Market potential with a more secure decentralized blockchain and someone tweeted that its 40% bigger than bitcoin and as you said BTC crushes ETN at all levels. It's really confusing (well, for me).
Activity: 336
i invested in the electroneum ICO but it will never be bigger than bitcoin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Unless your question is willingly provocative - do you care explaining a bit more why would ETN be "bigger and better" than bitcoin ?
BTC crushes ETN at all levels - history, resilience, trust, philosophy, miners' support, community support, storage of value, real-world use, marketcap, etc.
Activity: 140
Is it true that the majority of Americans don't even know what Bitcoin is? Does that mean that ETN has a better future in the market, since most Americans know nothing about bitcoin but other county does. What do you think about these?
Pages:
Jump to: