Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Elon going to sell his BTCs? - page 5. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 07, 2021, 11:35:52 AM
He's probably waiting to see if he needs to 'test liquidity' again to prop up Telsa's Q2 financials.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
June 07, 2021, 11:25:26 AM

My question is, do you think that Elon is going to sell his 1.5 billion worth bag, or even a part of it, soon (remember that he already sold a part of his BTCs in April for a total profit of 272 million dollars), or maybe he could be a real hodler and he is waiting for the next run?

It was his call and for sure it does if he wants. He is a known businessman, he knows what is right and where he can benefit more.
Well, I don't think he was a real holder but surely he was a real market player who has the power to manipulate the market.

Anyway, I don't think we need to know what is plan, he never tells us for sure. And we never know how much he holds for now or he sells it already when we reach ATH.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
June 07, 2021, 11:22:18 AM
I consider anyone that says they aren't going to sell their Bitcoins a liar or a fucktard with more money than sense...
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
June 07, 2021, 11:21:05 AM
Elon already proves how good he is in investing and manipulating the market, he is smart enough to take advantage of the market condition,he will for sure will sell some of his investment or probably already sold his btc that causes some dumps in price. Many will still follow him especially the newbies,old traders already know wha he’s up to but for newbies that follows him they will for sure get to follow what he’s investing.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
June 07, 2021, 11:15:02 AM
Fortunately (or not), Elon Musk is a game changer but it's clear that people are completely done with his tweets and the way he literally manipulates the market.

Basically the situation is: now Elon is suffering extreme pressure from retailers investors and he is slowly losing his credibility (they have even created a "StopElon" coin), and from the moment Tesla does not accept BTCs anymore, the company basically owns a huge bag that guarantees a huge profit in the short and long term, but it is useless for practical use (Bitcoin is losing appeal and it's becoming a "Big guys's exclusive", without even taking into account the environmental issue that has now been exposed to the public opinion by Elon himself).

My question is, do you think that Elon is going to sell his 1.5 billion worth bag, or even a part of it, soon (remember that he already sold a part of his BTCs in April for a total profit of 272 million dollars), or maybe he could be a real hodler and he is waiting for the next run?

Elon musk is a smart investor. He will not hold forever on his bag knowing that cryptomarket is so volatile. I believe he already sold the majority of his crypto assets that's why the tone of his tweets changes from positive to constructive criticism. He was already in huge profit and selling his big bag in one go is not possible. Slowly unloading is his best move rather wait at peak then sell since the sell-off on crypto is very quick everytime the price reach ATH.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
June 07, 2021, 11:14:42 AM
does that really matter though? elon is not stupid. even if he wanted to sell, he won't use exchange to do it (at least not the majority of his order won't go there). he might already sell some, so it doesn't really matter. he's just another whale. no need to guess what he wanted to do, just follow the market trend.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
June 07, 2021, 11:09:17 AM
Fortunately (or not), Elon Musk is a game changer but it's clear that people are completely done with his tweets and the way he literally manipulates the market.

Basically the situation is: now Elon is suffering extreme pressure from retailers investors and he is slowly losing his credibility (they have even created a "StopElon" coin), and from the moment Tesla does not accept BTCs anymore, the company basically owns a huge bag that guarantees a huge profit in the short and long term, but it is useless for practical use (Bitcoin is losing appeal and it's becoming a "Big guys's exclusive", without even taking into account the environmental issue that has now been exposed to the public opinion by Elon himself).

Pages:
Jump to: