Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Elon Musk invest in Cardano? - page 4. (Read 813 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 26, 2021, 03:33:26 PM
I won't say yes or know because people will be surprise by the level of knowledge this guy has about the cryptospace, I believe he will be researching most of the blue chip projects in the space or maybe his advisers would be doing it for him and giving him their findings about some of these project, I can tell you I am personally surprised by the performance of Cardano reaching the top 3 on CMC time will tell if it can justify that position
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 26, 2021, 02:50:49 PM
elon musk is one of the most significant investors in the crypto world when he invests in a coin coin it will pump very high like doge yesterday but regarding Elon musk going to invest in ADA I haven't heard of it Moreover, I have checked Elon Musk's Twitter, there are no tweets about ADA, I thought this was just a plan and it  not yet happened
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
February 26, 2021, 02:45:41 PM
While Elon Musk was playing with the cryptocurrency market, raising and lowering the price of Bitcoin and Dogecoin, his own company faced financial problems and lost $ 15 billion due to the decline in the value of Tesla shares. Many people have already started to lose confidence in Mr. Musk's claims over his joke tweets.

Elon Musk is a well-known PR man. Each tweet provokes a new serious wave in the crypto market. Well, now Elon Musk will have no time for jokes, although Musk is a great strategist and it is unlikely that he did not take into account the possible fall of the market.
I think he played a bit to much this time. I heard they are considering some legal stuff agains him cause he influenced the crypto market. Don't think anything serious will happend from that but who knows.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
February 26, 2021, 02:38:56 PM
While Elon Musk was playing with the cryptocurrency market, raising and lowering the price of Bitcoin and Dogecoin, his own company faced financial problems and lost $ 15 billion due to the decline in the value of Tesla shares. Many people have already started to lose confidence in Mr. Musk's claims over his joke tweets.

Elon Musk is a well-known PR man. Each tweet provokes a new serious wave in the crypto market. Well, now Elon Musk will have no time for jokes, although Musk is a great strategist and it is unlikely that he did not take into account the possible fall of the market.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
February 24, 2021, 03:37:59 PM
Because ADA will have a hardfork...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 24, 2021, 02:07:17 PM
Is Elon Musk will invest in Cardano? I saw some Twitter posts that Elon will invest in Cardano(ADA). But I could not find any tweet from Elon.
Is it a rumor or true?
You just saw it but there's no any other explanation why he'll invest on ADA and not even a single proof that he said he'll be on it. You know in the bull market, when a known personality invests into a coin, then also put it on hype to make it look like he's investing into another coin.
Whoever made that rumor, he has successfully made people believed that it's a real thing. ADA is also one of the top coins these days but no need to make some misleading tweets or rumors.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
February 24, 2021, 01:59:08 PM
Is Elon Musk will invest in Cardano? I saw some Twitter posts that Elon will invest in Cardano(ADA). But I could not find any tweet from Elon.

I dont believe he ever started he bought any cryptocurrency. He started he bought $5 Doge for his son. That is all. Company he is CEO and have a pile of shares off named Tesla bought Bitcoin. Usually people dont discuss what they buy with their personal wealth.
I believe that after Elon Musk mentioned Bitcoin and dogecoin in his tweets, which radically changed the growth of these cryptocurrencies, many are trying to manipulate against the background of this topic and scam, passing fictitious news as reality. I believe that in the future, the name Ilona mask will often be used in such schemes.

His influence can be felt even with just a tweet, people will always believe in who has greater money. That one reason why we idolizing him as Bitcoin price mover and right now we believe in him.  He should just stop after when Bitcoin price hit too high because when an average person couldn't buy a tiny bit of bitcoin, it could be the start of a long bear market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
February 24, 2021, 01:49:54 PM

I dont believe he ever started he bought any cryptocurrency. He started he bought $5 Doge for his son. That is all. Company he is CEO and have a pile of shares off named Tesla bought Bitcoin. Usually people dont discuss what they buy with their personal wealth.
I believe that after Elon Musk mentioned Bitcoin and dogecoin in his tweets, which radically changed the growth of these cryptocurrencies, many are trying to manipulate against the background of this topic and scam, passing fictitious news as reality. I believe that in the future, the name Ilona mask will often be used in such schemes.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
February 24, 2021, 01:42:25 PM
Elon Musk has now become the standard of traders' trust. If I mentioned a coin, it immediately tends upward. He's like some kind of wizard. Fraudsters and right there immediately began to use his name for their own purposes. Hacking his Twitter account would do more harm than hacking a crypto exchange. Oh, and the times have come)
trading by relying solely on tweets from elon is a pretty risky thing, indeed now what elon musk tweeted had a quite positive effect on the altcoin price but of course elon musk's tweet will not forever affect the market in my opinion, there could be the group pump and dump that plays behind elon musk's tweet so that it triggers the altcoin price to become a pump and if that is true of course at any time the group can drop the price when people start getting carried away with the hype of elon musk's tweet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
February 24, 2021, 01:04:03 PM
Is it a rumor or true?
I do not know about Elon Musk but i have heard that Cardano's team is planning a high level marketing campaign after the launch of its mainnet, defi and smart contracts, im not sure if Elon will be part of that but it clan definitely happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
February 24, 2021, 01:01:58 PM
Elon Musk has now become the standard of traders' trust. If I mentioned a coin, it immediately tends upward. He's like some kind of wizard. Fraudsters and right there immediately began to use his name for their own purposes. Hacking his Twitter account would do more harm than hacking a crypto exchange. Oh, and the times have come)
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 24, 2021, 09:37:52 AM
.....Is it a rumor or true?
Elon's profile was a fork in the road. You will see "fork in the road" if you look at Cardano's site. That's all there is to it. Some ADA supporters assumed that's what Elon's profile meant but there are also rumors that Dogecoin will undergo hardfork. We all know how Elon loves Doge hehe.

That's something to assess and follow, knowing Elon's influnced.

If you able to trace which from this two coin that he will play, timing is very important to enjoy the ride. Lots of people are watching
him and with ADA's supporters surely it will bring impact anticipating that this super billionaire will join the ride and bring this project to
another possible breakout.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 24, 2021, 09:23:12 AM

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
February 24, 2021, 09:22:20 AM
Is it a rumor or true?
Just a rumour created by Shiller, don't pay any attention to such news if Elon said that then the price of Cardano will be skyrocketing now.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 24, 2021, 09:09:18 AM
Is it a rumor or true?

Mate its a very common thing in the crypto industry, The Shillers are often using popular names like Elon Musk, John McAfee, etc. thats why we should try to verify all of any given pronouncement or information if it is true or not because most of it is fake like this one I'm an Elon Musk follower and I dont see that kind of tweet in Elon's timeline.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
February 24, 2021, 08:41:28 AM
.....Is it a rumor or true?
Elon's profile was a fork in the road. You will see "fork in the road" if you look at Cardano's site. That's all there is to it. Some ADA supporters assumed that's what Elon's profile meant but there are also rumors that Dogecoin will undergo hardfork. We all know how Elon loves Doge hehe.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 24, 2021, 08:34:24 AM
Is it a rumor or true?
Don't worry he will let us know when he wants the price to increase after he investors and wants the gets of us to invest . Haha. Jokes aside it will be good if he invest in some upcoming project rather than cardano.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
February 24, 2021, 08:28:00 AM
Is it a rumor or true?
I think is not true because so far only Doge and bitcoin become as investment from Elon Musk and his never like for investing on altcoin have real owner or developer, look every time many new twitter tweet for Elon Musk make new tweet about some coin except btc and doge, but still not any impact for Elon Must to make new tweet. Better check Elon Musk twitter did he make new tweet or not before you try to invest on Cardano.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
February 24, 2021, 08:25:11 AM
It's not. Elon never invest in cardano and that's only a fake news that created by ADA shillers. you should be careful with any fake news and elon never stated if he is interesting with ada. Elon is also never mentioning ADA.
There are lots of fake news in the market dude. Be careful with it.

Even when tweeting about Doge, he didnt mention that he buy any Doge, but the Doge supporters make a rumour about it. Stock market or Crypto market sometimes manipulated by rumours.
As the saying goes "buy the rumor sell the news".

Cardano price wasn't able to get the pump that usually a coin get when it is being endorse by personality like the great influencer Elon Musk. It was a steady growth from the beginning, and the spike of the price is in anticipation of new releases and development from the people behind the project and not from Elon Musk or from the tweet of other investors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
February 24, 2021, 07:47:48 AM
Is it a rumor or true?

We can never be sure what a person's investment plans are especially to people like Elon Musk, who almost always manage to surprise us, but I think if the news is not so widespread, it could be some fake news.

Overall, I checked the Twitter account that promotes Cardano and I don't think this is the real Elon Musk account.
Pages:
Jump to: