Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Elon musk's buying of Twitter fueled by Jack Sweeney?? - page 4. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
I don't think Elon Musk is afraid of this. the reason he bought twitter is because he wants to have a social media platform. I've read his interview some time ago, he showed interest in creating a social media platform, and in one of the interview sessions he said it was easier to develop an existing platform than to develop from scratch. and after some time passed, he finally acquired twitter. So this might be the answer to his past interview.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
it has nothing to do with him buying twitter ... the reason he bought twitter is because nowadays information becomes something valuable,, from twitter he can mine a lot of information that he can use to enlarge his business empire,, and that's the reason he bought twitter
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Why would he be afraid from the 19 y/o kid? He may not like the idea of this kid tracking his whereabouts, but I don't think he has big influence in buying the social media platform. I am more on the idea that he has plans for this, in terms of business aspect of things. Definitely, he has eye on this platform because he is actively using it even before the announced acquisition. One benefit for him is it is easy to announce any updates on his plans via informal tweets and he already knows that it can create interest from the community. Just look at the doge price today.
Activity: 896
Merit: 612
We all know how rich and influential Elon musk is and if I'm not mistaken, he used his influence in promoting Dogecoin. Recently there has been a trending news of the 19 yo boy, Jack Sweeney who has refused to delete his account that tracks the billionaire's private jet and was offered by the latter $5,000 but counters with his own 50,000. This should be chicken change for Elon but it seems the man has other plans.
 Come to think of it, is this move of buying Twitter another of his impulsive acts or is he afraid of Jack? Your thoughts on this, please 🙏 https://www.legit.ng/people/1453754-elon-musk-reportedly-offers-19-year-old-n2m-delete-twitter-account-tracking-private-jet-boy-wants-n20m/

Pages:
Jump to: