Pages:
Author

Topic: Is eobot a scam? - page 5. (Read 53587 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
May 28, 2016, 12:51:51 PM
Yep you should stay away from EOBOT they simply take your money and give you 10% of what you really should earn.
So far hashnest and hashocean are the only cloud mining companies that paid me, how ever I didn't put much only the minimums.
I don't know if I put $10,000 dollars what would happen though.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
April 23, 2016, 09:56:01 AM
I dont think you'll ROI no matter where you cloud mine first they charge you out the ass for GHS or if you want to buy s5 or s7 you pay like double than you have to pay maintenance fees I believe the whole idea of mining is to be able to mine a coin that you want to mine why dont any of these so called cloud mining companies let you mine where you want to you paid double for the equipment and paying the power and maintenance and now you have to mine what tell you to thats bullshit its because they put more money in there pockets if they make everyone mine BTC these companies are screwing everyone
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 10, 2016, 05:47:00 AM
What do you think? That the guys will mine tens of different coins and give the profit for you while they can keep the profit for them? Wake up people!
Do a bit more research the next time please... GH/s are mining bitcoin and MH/s are mining litecoin if you want to mine another coin the rewards from the ltc mining are exchanged for your currency.

Wtf are you talking about? I'm talking about fees, these guys will put fees until you have no profit.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
April 10, 2016, 05:35:25 AM
the days of cloud mining gone.
there is no sense of cloud mining,we are depending on 3rd party and we don't know for how much time they will survive.
compeletly useless.
Activity: 574
April 10, 2016, 04:31:33 AM
What do you think? That the guys will mine tens of different coins and give the profit for you while they can keep the profit for them? Wake up people!
Do a bit more research the next time please... GH/s are mining bitcoin and MH/s are mining litecoin if you want to mine another coin the rewards from the ltc mining are exchanged for your currency.
Activity: 560
April 09, 2016, 08:16:30 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 09, 2016, 04:55:32 PM
Who would invest in a 5 year mining contract anyway  Huh

Yeah it makes no sense to me. Cloud mining is mining with a middle man whom also like to earn.
Therefore i can't be profitable.. period.

5 years contract, but on third month you start earning nothing  Cheesy

The GH/s price every new day going down and your mining profit too.
Activity: 714
April 09, 2016, 04:39:37 PM

Yeah it makes no sense to me. Cloud mining is mining with a middle man whom also like to earn.
Therefore i can't be profitable.. period.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 09, 2016, 07:29:16 AM
Cloud mining days are over it seems.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
April 09, 2016, 06:31:18 AM
April 05, 2016, 01:19:03 PM
eobot is scam they took 18 dollars from me and after 24 hours all I had was 13 dollars.
And when you tell them they say you should have mined a coin that is profitable, one thing to say I tested half the coins my profit results didn't change, good thing was with paypal now I can take my money back

Its very difficult to make money with mining nowadays, and I don't want to sound rude, but if you have read their chat for at least 30 min, you would have seen all people there calling for not investing in 24 hours contracts. Anyway eobot is some form of scam cause you will never make ROI with them even with 5 year contracts, so I am sorry that you have learned the hard way. 

It's like any other clound mining. In Eobot 5 years contracts don't work for more than 3 months. The GH/s price is always going down (consequently your mining income). And some time later they create another GH/s power to make yours useless, so you need to buy the new power (consequently loss). You will never see any profit income there.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2016, 03:35:10 AM
some people saying eobot is scam. and some are saying it is paying. what is the wrong with you guys.. only one way to know what is reality. I should try it my self and confirm it.
legendary
March 30, 2016, 08:30:50 AM
Why did you invest in a cloud mining company where there is no proof of mining? This is the end result of long con scammers.

If you cannot hold your money and want to buy cloud mining contracts then go to hashnest.

Damn, don't encourage people to go to another cloud mining site...
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
March 30, 2016, 07:05:14 AM
Why did you invest in a cloud mining company where there is no proof of mining? This is the end result of long con scammers.

If you cannot hold your money and want to buy cloud mining contracts then go to hashnest.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
March 30, 2016, 06:36:43 AM
eobot is scam they took 18 dollars from me and after 24 hours all I had was 13 dollars.
And when you tell them they say you should have mined a coin that is profitable, one thing to say I tested half the coins my profit results didn't change, good thing was with paypal now I can take my money back

Its very difficult to make money with mining nowadays, and I don't want to sound rude, but if you have read their chat for at least 30 min, you would have seen all people there calling for not investing in 24 hours contracts. Anyway eobot is some form of scam cause you will never make ROI with them even with 5 year contracts, so I am sorry that you have learned the hard way. 
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
March 30, 2016, 05:36:01 AM

EDIT: After contacting through paypal and requesting to add 5 bucks to my balance I got a total refund and termination of my account there.
At least didn't steal my money.

And for the record I thought I get to keep my GHS after 24 hours only not be able to cash them or something.
From the start it said per day income estimation $13 dollars, and didn't change when I tested 5 or 6 other coins, so when 24 hours rental is not going to be profitable they shouldn't even put it as an option.
legendary
March 28, 2016, 07:58:45 AM
There is no sense in cloud mining. If it takes you a year to earn 10 bucks just...buy 10 bucks worth of whatever coin you want.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 23, 2016, 12:35:28 PM
definitely a scam. my 40 bucks go there and its do nothing. better trading. can double my money and see the money.. the pity low volume mining from eobot i use for gambling. f word to cjmapope... f u
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
March 22, 2016, 10:51:39 AM
cloud mining is dead!
either take it from us (every single person that's saying it on this forum) or go invest, lose as much money as you will and learn it the hard way!  Smiley

Eobot clound mining, right? Total waste of money. You buy GH/s there and each new day the GH/s price is decreasing until they create a new GH/s power to make you sell all that you have and to buy the new one. In other words, you never see your income growing. Each new day you earn less and less.
I think this topic is old and they are paying instantly before but now they are now scammers and you can't make profit with their gh/s..
Its better to join in trading and buy altcoin with the price of 1 satoshi low risk and high profit set sell into 5 sat and wait you can make 5 times if the price reach 5 sat..

Yes, it's true. I didn't know that they became scammers. That they were unprofitable i knew, but scammers not. It's always better to stay away from these sites. I lost some time trying these things for nothing in the past. No more.

The idea about trade with altcoins looks good, just need to find the correct coin.

there is no correct/magical coin that will always work!
what you need is the correct trading plan/strategy.
instead of looking for correct coins, first of all, look for correct books to help you build you're own trading plan.

Trade your way to financial freedom by Van K. Tharp is one of the most famous trading strategy books.
it talks about the mechanics of how to develop a plan and can apply to trading any market: forex, stocks, precious metals/stones, cryptos, etc...
you can find a pdf copy online anywhere!
March 22, 2016, 09:53:43 AM
Eobot clound mining, right? Total waste of money. You buy GH/s there and each new day the GH/s price is decreasing until they create a new GH/s power to make you sell all that you have and to buy the new one. In other words, you never see your income growing. Each new day you earn less and less.
I think this topic is old and they are paying instantly before but now they are now scammers and you can't make profit with their gh/s..
Its better to join in trading and buy altcoin with the price of 1 satoshi low risk and high profit set sell into 5 sat and wait you can make 5 times if the price reach 5 sat..

Yes, it's true. I didn't know that they became scammers. That they were unprofitable i knew, but scammers not. It's always better to stay away from these sites. I lost some time trying these things for nothing in the past. No more.

The idea about trade with altcoins looks good, just need to find the correct coin.
Pages:
Jump to: