Pages:
Author

Topic: Is EOS dead? - page 5. (Read 574 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 10:30:06 PM
LOL. ya its dead... totally dead.. I mean, I'm pissed I'm only up 1000% on EOS! This "crash" will look like a little blip in a few years. In 2014, "it was all dead", most sold at -$200 or lower to keep some of what they had invested. Largest financial mistake ever made by all of those sellers, that's the point of holding. Now, you do need to hold certain projects, not just any "coin" will do this time.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 10:26:57 PM
"EOS runs on only 21 nodes that check and validate new transactions. Every 126 blocks 21 new nodes get elected by the stakeholders, which means every round an elected node ‘mines’ 6 new blocks. Blocks get produced every 0.5s, which makes 1 round last ~63s."

EOS looks quite centralized, and the price keeps tanking and tanking.

Recently it was announced that DIECI, a new smart contract platform targeting EOS will launch by the start of next year with decentralization "with no compromise". I, for one, have sold much of my EOS to anticipate this event. They have a lot of technical support and have done various tests to back up their claim, many are convinced.

I would like to see your views on this and how you think this will all play out.
EOS coins are the best development and they have a long history of being known. I think EOS is showing a recent lack of development because they have not yet been able to create a formal platform and continue to delay time. For me, considering EOS investment is not a good choice as the EOS price may fall further in the future
Activity: 27
July 12, 2018, 10:24:10 PM
EOS is not dead, yet  Grin
Activity: 26
July 12, 2018, 09:14:57 PM
no
Pages:
Jump to: