Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH collapse caused by panic selling of all the ETH raised in ICOs? - page 4. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
at this time everyone who has Ethereum will panic to see prices continue to decline, of course I do not blame them, it is an instinct in trading, to reduce losses, we must take precautionary measures immediately to sell even if in a state of loss. if we don't do it right away, a bigger loss will happen soon, but of course it will soon end, with many new investors, we will hope everything will get better soon and all traders will get better profits soon
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
only If the ico is live when eth reach its peak at november to january, but for the recently icos, i think the developer still holding their funding, but i think the main reason is eth pool is always full and delay too often, so people start to think eth is not a good coin to icos, and people start to sold their eth
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Think at all those hundreds of ICOs which have raised millions of dollars worth of ETH each. Some of them, like the scammish Envion, even 100M$.
Now in this bear market they see their wealth evaporate. They need FIAT since they are real world projects and they need FIAT to pay for infrastructures.
So they cannot simply watch at all those millions $ EVAPORATE and jeopardizing their projects.
It is true they have raised Millions $ but now those millions $ are shrinking further and further and so I guess THEY are panic selling and crashing the price.
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: