Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum Actually Heading for a Collapse? - page 3. (Read 575 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 07, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
it looks like it, the chart looks horrible right now, they're probably heading for lows from 2-3 years ago

here are some support levels if anyone cares

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
I think it ia normal for now.
In my predict the first ETH will going down until end of this month.
After it ETH will grow until December.
And maybe ETH will hit 700$.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
The collapse of the Etherium will not be, because Buterin with the team is constantly updating the platform ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
I think all of them have time, eth has reached its peak in the beginning of the year and now eth is down or falling badly. But I am sure eth developers will not be silent and will provide innovations or other things that can make eth recover. The eth community is also still loyal and solid to continue to support and hold eth as a valuable asset.
Activity: 448
September 07, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
Maybe there are problems that we do not know about? Why do people allow the ETH project to be on such grades as now? I think that this is not normal? Think it's okay? It seems to me that ETH clearly should be about $ 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 08:48:29 AM
At this price, nothing can break Ethereum ! I'm a development team will never hurt your coin ! Especially the Ethereum team !
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 08:45:44 AM
It has been moving down constantly in the current market situation which is quite obvious as most the ICO's which raised funds are now panic selling and dumping the ETH and eventually they will halt or abandon their projects. ETH will be fine in the long run but for the coming few months we may see it below $200 or even $150.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
September 05, 2018, 04:23:30 AM
Buterin talked about the Ethereum developer community is working on proposals to make gas payments in ETH at the protocol level, which could prevent the ETH price collapse.

The recent post on TechCrunch titled ‘The Collapse of ETH is Inevitable’, by crypto entrepreneur Jeremy Rubin, has caused a major uproar in the Ethereum community. Jeremy in his blog post wrote that a price collapse is soon to follow due to the failure to scale and adopt better and secure contract authoring practices.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/04/is-ethereum-actually-heading-for-a-collapse-co-founder-vitalik-buterin-opens-up-his-views/
The price of ethereum fell very much when we compared to the bitcoin and other its rivals but it doesn't means that it will collapse,people were still talking that ethereum might over take bitcoin interms of market capitalization in few years and I too believe that it will happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 04:20:25 AM
I don't think so, because it's impossible. many people who have invested in ethereum if ethereum dies everyone will lose. and that is another reason why ethereum is not dead is that many projects are made using the ethereum platform
Activity: 453
September 05, 2018, 04:16:40 AM
If it's not bitcoin dying then ethereum is for sure,  I don't think etherium will die so eazy, you can't forget all of the tokens that are on etherium blockchain atm, but that can change eazy fast.

Ethereum will live on. Collapse? the market is just stagnating and correcting the value nothing more nothing less...
September 05, 2018, 04:06:39 AM
more like heading to get replace by other coin.
well we will see there is no piont in arguing but i think that ethereum will hold its position for a long long time since now
September 05, 2018, 04:05:50 AM
Buterin talked about the Ethereum developer community is working on proposals to make gas payments in ETH at the protocol level, which could prevent the ETH price collapse.

The recent post on TechCrunch titled ‘The Collapse of ETH is Inevitable’, by crypto entrepreneur Jeremy Rubin, has caused a major uproar in the Ethereum community. Jeremy in his blog post wrote that a price collapse is soon to follow due to the failure to scale and adopt better and secure contract authoring practices.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/04/is-ethereum-actually-heading-for-a-collapse-co-founder-vitalik-buterin-opens-up-his-views/
indoubt it and i think taht ethereum is going to be on topmagain as the problems it is dealing with are not so drwadful
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 04:04:24 AM
more like heading to get replace by other coin.
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 03:11:24 AM
Many other coins has been developed answering to every little lapse the eth community has experienced.but, for the past one month now, eth is not improving at all, so if it continues like this , it might collapse.
September 05, 2018, 03:11:02 AM
I can assume that the Ethereum is brought down specifically, I think that will fall to $ 100, the bubble burst. We must pay tribute to Butorin and the team who are trying to improve the situation for the better and raise the Ethereum.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
September 05, 2018, 03:08:05 AM
Now that Ethereum has encountered strong support, it will not continue to decline in the short term. Unless Bitcoin declines, Ethereum should be able to stabilize. But in the long run, Ethereum has no value for investment. You can consider ETC.

I agree with this. With people sympatizing at the currect etc situation, it will probably boost again the popularity of the users. Ethereum only needs attention, or somewhat something that will trigger its way up again. There is no need to worry. Etc is strong and will no burst.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 03:05:10 AM
I think that could happen, collapse could hit other altcoins and even Bitcoin, I think if Ethereum did not seriously build their platform to be better in the security sector, then I think the collapse would become a reality, for now Ethereum still remains stable and looks in trend positive, I think Ethereum will last a long time
Activity: 136
September 05, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
It seems like so, by seeing and observing the market in this past few weeks. The ethereum got totally dump to bits and the price is lower than 25% of its peak price, but still lots of people are hoping that it would go up in the following weeks.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
There's a number of blockchains offering what ETH does with superior speeds. However the ETH brand is still to strong to disappear completely.

Never count out ETH. Buterin is a genius technologically, just needs to get the business/economic/market mastery. I'm sure ETH will continue to be strong in the short to mid term
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 03:01:01 AM
i don't think eth will easily collapse ,i think its just a rumors to let ppl sell and start another eth blood bath
Pages:
Jump to: