Pages:
Author

Topic: IS everyone insane? - page 3. (Read 3780 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
February 25, 2014, 06:55:27 AM

LOL,had they researched BEFORE they dropped money/BTC into Gox,maybe Gox would've been gone already!!!

I feel NO sympathy for anyone who kept dealing with GOX,they were inept to the extreme........ Angry

This is fine in Libertarian utopia land, but realize that Bitcoin will never in a million years be widely adopted by the public if everybody needs to do an in-depth investigation of a financial service before buying some BTC. If we all just want to hoard our Bitcoins amongst ourselves and imagine we`re rich then cool, let`s keep it real. When people get screwed it`s their fault.

Just know there`s that trade-off and Bitcoin will always be fringe.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
February 25, 2014, 06:49:10 AM
oh.

everyone wants regulation now -

WHEN THEY LOSE THEIR ASSES!

LOL,had they researched BEFORE they dropped money/BTC into Gox,maybe Gox would've been gone already!!!

I feel NO sympathy for anyone who kept dealing with GOX,they were inept to the extreme........ Angry
rat
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
February 25, 2014, 06:46:11 AM
oh.

everyone wants regulation now -

WHEN THEY LOSE THEIR ASSES!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 25, 2014, 06:45:05 AM
Just because 1 exchange ran a ponzi , doesn't make bitcoin itself a ponzi.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 25, 2014, 06:43:38 AM
What is being done legally about Gox?  Something has to be done, otherwise all exchanges are just going to do the same thing again and again.
No major company is going to do small private transactions, not to mention most people.

Furthermore MT gox proved bitcoin is a ponzi scheme.  They manipulated the price super high, didn't pay people, and then disappeared.
While you morons are rejoicing, bitcoin has become the ponzi scheme everyone assumes it is.   

But, lets all cheer as Mt Gox pulled off an enormous ponzi scheme and got away without any consequences.
I have 0 coins in Gox, but you people are idiotic if you think this is any way good news.  I hate to break it to you, but those inside of Gox didn't lose money, your fellow bitcoin users did.   

Pages:
Jump to: