Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Facebook About to Get ‘Myspaced’ by Next-Gen Social Media? - page 2. (Read 1302 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Oh and about Steemit and so on.. if Steemit is ever a treat against Facebook, all Facebook has to do is implement Bitcoin to pay for ad revenue and clicks to the users, and it will happen overtime. Everyone in Steemit will go back to Facebook to win Bitcoin by posting on there.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I think we need to talk about getting more than just nerds, speculators and drug dealers to actually use Bitcoin first before we start proclaiming the death of Facebook through gimmicky social media coins.

Hahaha, couldn't have said it better. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I think we need to talk about getting more than just nerds, speculators and drug dealers to actually use Bitcoin first before we start proclaiming the death of Facebook through gimmicky social media coins.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
To claim this, you have to point at real competitors. What competitors does Facebook have? Not a single one to be honest. A lot have tried, and they all fail. People is tired of changing social media around. Not even Google with Google+ was able to beat Facebook. In fact it was a disaster.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
Facebook is currently worth about $400-$450 billion, which is like 30-35 times the entire crypto market. I believe that if FB accept something as a threat, they'll just buy it or ruin it. Keep in mind that not only Zuckerberg is behind Facebook. Wink Same applies for google.

Some of us remember the rise and fall of AOL.  Wink
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Social media is a major component of the internet and has already transformed how humans communicate and interact. Looking to take things to the next level, a few projects are trying to combine social media with the blockchain.

Steemit & its competitor Synereo Bring New Meaning to Social Media

https://news.bitcoin.com/facebook-next- ... ial-media/

Dude, no. Not even close..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Facebook is currently worth about $400-$450 billion, which is like 30-35 times the entire crypto market. I believe that if FB accept something as a threat, they'll just buy it or ruin it. Keep in mind that not only Zuckerberg is behind Facebook. Wink Same applies for google.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Social media is a major component of the internet and has already transformed how humans communicate and interact. Looking to take things to the next level, a few projects are trying to combine social media with the blockchain.

Steemit & its competitor Synereo Bring New Meaning to Social Media

https://news.bitcoin.com/facebook-next- ... ial-media/
Pages:
Jump to: