Pages:
Author

Topic: Is fall of bitcoin from 16k$ good for bitcoin and alt-crypto? - page 5. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
BTC's price drop may be a chance for many people to buy BTC again!

People invest in BTC and keep it for a while, which is good for the whole market!
Activity: 496
Merit: 252
everything is good and bad depends on situation, falling due to bad news is nature of cryptomarket as there is no assets behind there values.

Bitcoin is still valuable if u compare 2-3 years back price. But bcoz we already saw a peak so now our comparison is not from bottom but from peak side.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Fall in the value of crypto currency is always good because it gives different investors a way of entering into crypto at right time and thus making best possible investment. I mean if the currency is falling down then I'm pretty sure that they will come up once in a while and those who have invested already into it will get most out of the bitcoin making it great deal of business.

Many people get panciked about the fall but these are not real investors but they are just short term investors who get scared and scare others as well. Those who are strategic investors will always see downfall as opportunities for themselves to earn more in the future. So you see it's good somtiems to see such major falls.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Im not sure if the big price corrections are good or bad for crypto.
It will be nice to hear other THEORIES on this as the thread expands.

Personally im not too worried about the corrections because medium to long term i think there
will be further adoption and as the adoption increases so too will the values.
When the corrections come they will be higher than the previous ones.
Some people may run away but more will come in.

Time
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
I think I can buy your idea in this regard..... What goes up must come down...... This is just the normal volatility expected of Bitcoin. At least, the value coming down to a reasonable stability but speculated to still skype for upsurge will give way to the normal users of Bitcoin to stay by holding, where the pests or periodical benefactors making the whole exercise clumpsy for Bitcoin mockery shall duly flee by dumping.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Within a year and half, bitcoin value soared from ~$1000 to the staggering $16000 dollars. Everywhere around the world, bitcoin became the buzzword. After touching 16000 USD value, bitcoin value faltered considerably. Today the value stands somewhere around 8500 USD to the 9000 USD range.  Many new-investors from many countries have almost lost their investment after this.
I think this price correction is good for the bitcoin and alt-crypto as well. Why? :
* Correction is way of setting up appropriate expectation. (what goes in up also come down)
* Bitcoin and crypto is not like your normal stock-market. Rather it is more volatile ans susceptible to market manipulations.
* People with heart for financial freedom will remain with bitcoin and or alt-crypto for sure. Gold diggers will vanish as  soon as party is over.
* People understood the value of crypto more seriously.

Bitcoin has still more potential to be explored. Whatever happened with bitcoin will make it stronger.

What do you think whether this fall in value of bitcoin is good for it or not? 
Pages:
Jump to: