Pages:
Author

Topic: Is FASTCOIN the future coin of Africa? - page 2. (Read 2168 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
June 21, 2013, 09:45:10 AM
noway
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
www.fastcoin.ca
June 21, 2013, 09:17:17 AM
Im curious when altcoins will have real meaning. Not just label.

Thank you Gard1,

Altcoins or even the main stream coin's have meaning because we use them.  The more we use them, the greater the meaning and perhaps value.  Case in point, if we took the VHS vs BetaMax war's played out in the late 70's and early 80's.  Hands down BetaMax had a technological advantage over VHS, but VHS proved to be more affordable and in my option marketed better, which in the end gave it the DeFacto standard for Video tapes.

Why can't Crypto's be the same?  Why is it that this large planet of ours cannot use many different crypto's and reap the benefits of each one?  Bitcoin certainly is the defacto standard at the moment, but only time will tell how long it can hold onto its title.  Maybe it will continue to be the 800 lbs Gorilla for years to come, but that is only good news for Alt crypto's as well.  You need biodiversity, you need competition and you need multiple idea's to fill every niche we have yet to think of.

As time moves forward and if the planet chooses to embrace this technology, then crypto's in general will have more meaning, but if they are not used, they will just sit there collecting dust like like the treadmill or exercise equipment you never use.

I hope this gives you some insight, sorry if I may be a little winded.

Peace.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 21, 2013, 05:31:36 AM
Im curious when altcoins will have real meaning. Not just label.
www.fastcoin.ca
June 21, 2013, 04:26:22 AM
I guess it's just one of many worthless coins...

And I don't see any connection to Africa?

Thank you Faydesu for your comment.

Apparently Africa has the fastest mobile phone growth market on the planet right now, as markets in Asia have slowly become saturated.  Africa is on the verge of an economic Renascence, what better way to complement mobile phone useage with everyday banking like with a fast reliable, low cost crypto coin like FastCoin?  With both Bitcoin in the $100 range, and Litecoin hovering around $2 at the time of this writing, FastCoin makes a great low cost alternative without the need for Brand recognition. 

Personally I thought the Cheetah on the coin gave it away   Grin

/C
www.fastcoin.ca
June 21, 2013, 04:22:26 AM
No...

First, why should I use Fastcoin?

How safe is it? Is it a pump and dump, then the developer create Fastercoin, then same thing happen...

Furiouscoin, Fastercoin, Furiouscoin... only thing making this different is the name. Why should I use this instead of say Litecoin???

Thank you Sabahgamemaker for your comments,

You have a good point in the never ending battle of Alt coin's.  I would have to agree with you that we do not know a lot about this coin at this time.  However it might be worth investigating why it was developed in the first place.  Rumor has it that due to widespread use of mobile phone usage in Africa, in order to cater to such a mobile market, a crypto coin other then Bitcoin had to be used.  Simply for the fact that verification on high volume low transaction cost require a great deal of patience with BitCoin.  Sure Litecoin was created for that purpose, but even Litecoin has it's shortcomings.

Fastcoin can easly be implemented as a middle-ware agent where the end user or the merchant doesn't even know it exists.  Developers can wrap there own interfaces around it as well as an immediate Fiat Currency exchange component on the front end.  Again end users would not even know that FastCoin was doing the work.  It would be a perfect low cost fit for dynamically and rapidly growing regions such as Africa.

Something to consider as the brand recognition of both Litecoin and Bitcoin gain further global attention.  A premium will have to be paid to use these coin's, this is where a low cost secondary contender like FastCoin can really be attractive.

/C
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 21, 2013, 04:04:27 AM
Future? No. Premined coins will be dumped as soon as opurtunity arise. Another abandomed and forgotten alt coin then
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2013, 03:49:40 AM
I guess it's just one of many worthless coins...

And I don't see any connection to Africa?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 21, 2013, 02:56:42 AM
No...

First, why should I use Fastcoin?

How safe is it? Is it a pump and dump, then the developer create Fastercoin, then same thing happen...

Furiouscoin, Fastercoin, Furiouscoin... only thing making this different is the name. Why should I use this instead of say Litecoin???
www.fastcoin.ca
June 21, 2013, 02:36:12 AM
Please feel free to learn more about FastCoin here...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--237703

Pages:
Jump to: