Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Faucet really worth my time? - page 2. (Read 1480 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
December 08, 2015, 09:25:13 AM
also in one day 24 request from freebitcoin you can get:
505 satoshi (actually rate!) x 24 = 12120 satoshi!
and you have to make one request per hour without sleep!

If you have a "senior" account here on the forum you can earn 50000 satoshi at least with only one message!
You have to choose, write something good or click "i am not a robot" for 505 satoshi each request!
I think this discussions are out of head Smiley
Activity: 182
December 08, 2015, 03:56:30 AM
When my program comes out, then faucets won't be a waste of time anymore.
Some details:
- .exe file
- no ads
- fast loading
- quick captcha filling, results in more btc/hour

yeah, faucets won't be a problem anymore because they will run dry thanks to your evil exe
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
December 08, 2015, 03:37:27 AM
When my program comes out, then faucets won't be a waste of time anymore.
Some details:
- .exe file
- no ads
- fast loading
- quick captcha filling, results in more btc/hour
legendary
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 03:35:35 AM
Ive been thinking this. Is all faucet combine really worth my time? what is your maximum earnings in faucets each day and what is the minimum?
any opinion on this? thanks.

faucet was never worth , will only waste your time. even if you do 100 faucet/day results remain small. better try to join the signature campaign and wait until your account at least jr.member or more
But faucet is side income it never waste our time actually.
Beside signature campaign is like main income? Sometimes need a entertainment like playing faucet even payout are small. But still count as btc if collected for long time
if you are really in need entertainment, better playing games that get bitcoin. like Flappy bitcoin.
at least life requires a pretty big money, if you will keep playing faucet?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 08, 2015, 12:53:30 AM
Most of the Time it is noth worth your Time Cheesy But its a good extra tip for your transactions fees i think.
What for faucets to you normally use? there are some goods like moonbitcoin or the first top ten of the faucetbox list Wink

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 364
December 08, 2015, 12:29:38 AM
it's need only 1time per hour  if you enjoy faucet i think it's worth
example :
i earning from freebitco.in every hours and im still can work with daily job , it's need only less than 2minute to claim 700satosi
so 1minute = 700sat it's worth "just" for solving capta

faucet is good just for fun, but don't focus only at faucet, you have more good way to earning bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 980
December 08, 2015, 12:18:59 AM
faucet is not worth for your time because even though you claim thousands of faucet you only will spend your time with no great results
i never use faucet again currently and maximum earnings when i use the faucet is 0.002 btc

Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
December 08, 2015, 12:01:40 AM
Ive been thinking this. Is all faucet combine really worth my time? what is your maximum earnings in faucets each day and what is the minimum?

faucet was never worth , will only waste your time. even if you do 100 faucet/day results remain small. better try to join the signature campaign and wait until your account at least jr.member or more
But faucet is side income it never waste our time actually.
Beside signature campaign is like main income? Sometimes need a entertainment like playing faucet even payout are small. But still count as btc if collected for long time
legendary
December 07, 2015, 11:17:03 PM

December 07, 2015, 11:00:02 PM
ok ok.. so anyone answer my question pls?
how many is maximum you get in faucets a day? and how many is the minimum you get?
minimum varies maximum would be about 0.005BTC
to do this you would have to spend hours around the computer raping faucets with low timers

.005? ohh.. thanks for the info... getting .005 for almost 24hrs. i think?
thats so little... oh well thanks a lot for the info.
if you go 24 hours you could double that, i was thinking of breaks and time to sleep when i said 0.005BTC

oh.. yeah.. ok... well what faucets do you prefer to offer to use?
as i see almost all faucet just give 200 to 1000 satoshis per hr.
so i need about 100 faucets to get something good earnings.
i generally dont use high-paying faucets they take alot of time to claim the reward, i use faucets with low waiting time, if u have a  good rotator, you would never run out of faucets ( i suggest ifaucet's rotator)
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 07, 2015, 10:54:06 PM
how many is maximum you get in faucets a day? and how many is the minimum you get?
to do this you would have to spend hours around the computer raping faucets with low timers

if you go 24 hours you could double that, i was thinking of breaks and time to sleep when i said 0.005BTC

oh.. yeah.. ok... well what faucets do you prefer to offer to use?
as i see almost all faucet just give 200 to 1000 satoshis per hr.
so i need about 100 faucets to get something good earnings.
December 07, 2015, 10:34:07 PM

December 07, 2015, 10:26:22 PM

December 07, 2015, 10:17:46 PM
December 07, 2015, 10:16:05 PM
Activity: 185
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
December 07, 2015, 04:45:28 AM
You can earn few satoshi from faucet and then trade for alt coins you can earn more then 2-10+ times higher .
so it's better to earn those small amount of satoshi in alt coin market.

or you can lost more also divide your balance by 2 or 10 times lower.
Tell all the truth not only the "winning" part Smiley .
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
December 07, 2015, 12:41:57 AM
For me its depend, sometimes i feel faucet are worth it. Because we keep it and its not like gambling.
Im a gambler and i thinking to quit gambling and goin with faucet. So i think faucet are worth of time

yes but, how much you can earn with a faucet?
In one hour and a good signature (and rank) you can earn a lot compared a faucet….
Or you spend really a lot of time with a lot of referall but even I don't think it's a good idea.
read the forum and be a good member, you earn a lot of btc culture, and also get a "tip" for your posts Wink
Yeah faucet doesnt earn much actually but thats are better than i waste my time on gambling. Grin
Faucet doesnt have a risk.. we can earn it without losing it. But with gamble there a risk and its a big risk Shocked
So i think time wasted on faucet are better.
legendary
Activity: 1064
December 07, 2015, 12:40:48 AM
There are some people who make decent money with faucets because they have many referrals. You can try to get referrals by making a faucet rotator or through promoting that faucet. Good luck!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 06, 2015, 10:17:48 PM
You can earn few satoshi from faucet and then trade for alt coins you can earn more then 2-10+ times higher .
so it's better to earn those small amount of satoshi in alt coin market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2015, 10:11:30 PM
For me its depend, sometimes i feel faucet are worth it. Because we keep it and its not like gambling.
Im a gambler and i thinking to quit gambling and goin with faucet. So i think faucet are worth of time

yes but, how much you can earn with a faucet?
In one hour and a good signature (and rank) you can earn a lot compared a faucet….
Or you spend really a lot of time with a lot of referall but even I don't think it's a good idea.
read the forum and be a good member, you earn a lot of btc culture, and also get a "tip" for your posts Wink
Pages:
Jump to: