Pages:
Author

Topic: is Finexbox safe and legit? - page 2. (Read 912 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
May 22, 2019, 11:00:57 AM
I think this is a scam exchange. Brought there tokens from the mining pool, but they never came.

Open a scam accusation (and post any proof/screenshot you have) on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 the right board so more people will be informed about this scam!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 22, 2019, 07:25:33 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ridiculously-large-fake-volume-on-finexbox-5101745
This exchange has been already reported here since they have fake volume.

It's already a risk trust an exchange (since bitcoin are not in your private key).
How you can trust, and risk much more using a pretty new exchange, that seems to have doubtful practice?
No way anyone should use this site since it has started using fake volume since the beginning. Definitely it is not one which we can trust. Better use old reputed exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
May 22, 2019, 06:35:21 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ridiculously-large-fake-volume-on-finexbox-5101745
This exchange has been already reported here since they have fake volume.

It's already a risk trust an exchange (since bitcoin are not in your private key).
How you can trust, and risk much more using a pretty new exchange, that seems to have doubtful practice?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
May 22, 2019, 06:29:06 AM
This is my first time to hear this exchange site which gives me doubt that you just promoting this website here on the forum.

For me, since never heard it before I don't trust any exchange which is not well-known, no reviews and the site just created last year November.

No much info on whois and it looks too shady so for me it is not safe to trade in this site.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
May 22, 2019, 01:28:03 AM
I did use several exchange sites and most of them do also have a high withdrawal fee and i think the reason behind it is to avoid abuse and also because of the expensive price of cryptos these days .
But that shouldn't be an excuse, just because crypto is in bullish then fee will adjusting. Seriously, it isn't that trusted yet high fee?
The bottom line is why settle for this exchange when we have really some good ones not unless this exchange will be your last resort with our shitty token.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 21, 2019, 01:03:31 AM
Based on the replies above i see that its a new kind of exchange and its not really shady but the main issue is only the withdrawal fee which is a bit high but id say or i think that its normal  .

I did use several exchange sites and most of them do also have a high withdrawal fee and i think the reason behind it is to avoid abuse and also because of the expensive price of cryptos these days .
Fee is never a big issue for the big bag. It's all about their reputation and chances of being scammed by the exchange. We have seen a lot of this types scam in previous days. Better to avoid than being scammed.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
May 20, 2019, 10:13:06 PM
Based on the replies above i see that its a new kind of exchange and its not really shady but the main issue is only the withdrawal fee which is a bit high but id say or i think that its normal  .

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
May 20, 2019, 05:26:09 PM
This is a completely fraudulent exchange, all trades there are screwed up.The withdrawal commission is very large.I do not advise you to start trading there.

Though I can't say that it's scam but their withdrawal fee will make you feel like you've been rob with its fix rate of 0.002btc or roughly $11. Afaik, it's a new player in the market and people are comparing it to binance and sayong the next big thing.

In spite of huge withdrawal fee they manage to have high trading volume maybe because of its leverage trading that attract users. While perhaps the fee is just small for those big players but for me it's actually a big deal so it's a no for me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
May 20, 2019, 05:57:49 AM
This is a completely fraudulent exchange, all trades there are screwed up.The withdrawal commission is very large.I do not advise you to start trading there.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 23, 2019, 05:17:18 AM
Never heard of this exchange. I think it's new and you shouldn't trust this. Better you get some review or talkong in reddit and I hope you will come to a good solution.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 02:11:17 AM
Looking for reviews about finexbox if any of you guys used it -> https://www.finexbox.com/ ?
Safe? what about the service? Any known official team member?
Pages:
Jump to: