Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Forex trades is a part of Crypto Trade? - page 5. (Read 688 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Yeah, Forex Trades are not a part of Crypto Trading. Forex is FIAT Trading only.

I would not be exclusive here. I saw some forex houses which offer BTC>Fiat pairs.

I will say in crypto trading you mostly always have some value. At any time you can withdraw Bitcoin (or any other coin/token) or fiat.
On Forex, you buy appreciation/depreciation of some currency. For example, you can create a sell EUR to USD order, even if you haven't EUR. perhaps it is more obvious when you place an order to sell sugar even though you don't have it or have never bought it.
it is more like gambling where you predict in which direction a certain market will move, and you bet on that.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
These are completely different markets. I can't imagine by what criteria one can objectively say that forex trading is part of crypto trading.

The main difference between forex and crypto trading is the presence of a broker. In cryptocurrency, you don't need it, as you can buy directly from the market. Also, in the crypto market, you will not find the huge leverage that is in forex. I have often come across trading strategies with 500 (or more) leverage. In cryptocurrency, such shoulders are unthinkable. In general, if you use a leverage of more than 10 in crypto trading, then you are already considered crazy due to the huge volatility that crypto assets are subject to.

And of course, assets in the forex market are backed by centralized governments, while in the crypto market, assets are not backed by any institutions and are not regulated as much, which at the same time explains more frequent manipulations in the crypto market.

And of course, one of the main differences is that in Forex you, in fact, do not trade currencies, but conclude, so to speak, a dispute about who will predict the rate better. For example, the EURUSD pair you mentioned. You open a position, your deposit is denominated in dollars. And after opening a position in this pair, you do not buy EUR, you also own dollars, but now you have a bet in which you bet on EUR growth, for example. And if you guess and growth happened, then your dollar deposit grows, if not, then it decreases.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yeah, Forex Trades are not a part of Crypto Trading. Forex is FIAT Trading only.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I see Forex where the pair of currencies mostly consist of two countries like "EURUSD" which are mostly traded in the world. While Crypto is based on blockchain. Please elaborate on the major differences between Crypto and forex.

Realistically they're all speculation on the strength of the community that uses them.

Forex is lower in volatility for most economies who's currencies are traded (they're normally selected that way though because they have very high volumes in both directions - at least for the major pairs I've seen). The asset types themselves are also a bit different as crypto investments are in the underlying technology while forex moves are more on the strength of the people running the economy.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 711
Cryptocurrency is power
The difference between cryptocurrency trading and forex trading is orderly a big deal, even with the explanation of mk4 i think it's the shortest way of explaining these for you to comprehend, but know that both end product or points landed on buying and selling of assets and commodities.. but you can read more here..https://www.motilaloswal.com/blog-details/similarities-and-differences-between-crypto-and-forex-online-trading/20126
Activity: 1162
Merit: 78
It's simple mate. The major major difference between Crypto and forex trading is the commodity you trade on. In crypto, you trade on cryptocurrencies, or probably NFTs while you trade on fiat currency for another or crude oil, gold, etc in forex trading.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Pretty simple.

forex: fiat currency <-> fiat currency
crypto: fiat currency <-> crypto, or crypto <-> crypto
Activity: 213
Merit: 6
I see Forex where the pair of currencies mostly consist of two countries like "EURUSD" which are mostly traded in the world. While Crypto is based on blockchain. Please elaborate on the major differences between Crypto and forex.
Pages:
Jump to: