Pages:
Author

Topic: Is freebitco.in trust worthy? - page 4. (Read 5612 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
November 05, 2014, 09:33:18 PM
I've used that when i was starting to getting to know btc, withdrawn like .01BTC from that site before.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 05, 2014, 08:21:39 PM
Pretty sure it's trustworthy. I've been using the website for  months and nothing bad has happened. 
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
November 05, 2014, 06:46:18 PM
Their business model seems to be working fine. They've been around for a quite long time now. So don't see why would they risk it all by scamming people.

And I don't think that many users will choose to deposit there to gamble. I personally like to play at odds lower than x2, so this one's not for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 05, 2014, 05:50:55 PM
many of you might know about the faucet site freebitco.in but if your a frequent user of the site you may have noticed how they have now been working on there multiplier/ambling part of the site which now allows you to deposit btc to gamble now directly insted of using the advertising balance to deposit it, but now is has come to my concern is this site trustworthy now?

does the owner use this forum perhaps?

The site is trustworthy, I have heard a lot of people new into bitcoins trying the faucets. You shouldn't be worried, and you can always not chose to deposit .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
November 05, 2014, 05:13:20 PM
many of you might know about the faucet site freebitco.in but if your a frequent user of the site you may have noticed how they have now been working on there multiplier/ambling part of the site which now allows you to deposit btc to gamble now directly insted of using the advertising balance to deposit it, but now is has come to my concern is this site trustworthy now?

You can always not deposit

The owner seems trustworthy, his Trust page only has one positive trust ratings : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=154142
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2014, 04:28:01 PM
Yes, according to my previous experience with them, freebitco.in is pretty reliable and trustworthy.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2014, 04:12:05 PM

I'm sure he does. Not sure of his username though.

I would consider it trustworthy.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 05, 2014, 03:00:40 PM

Pages:
Jump to: