Author

Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life? - page 128. (Read 164189 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I used to buy a lot of tips and predictions from professional cappers, but at the end of the day, I lost some money and decided to stop.

Yeah there is no safe way to gamble. Even if you are close to a pro then how certain can you be all his advice is going to be true.
They have the same amount of luck you have. So if you go all in to gambling, you will wreck your life for sure.
Yeah, if it was not profitable for bookmaker we would not see them at all lol
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
Bitcoin gambling has improved my life by providing cheap entertainment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I used to buy a lot of tips and predictions from professional cappers, but at the end of the day, I lost some money and decided to stop.

Yeah there is no safe way to gamble. Even if you are close to a pro then how certain can you be all his advice is going to be true.
They have the same amount of luck you have. So if you go all in to gambling, you will wreck your life for sure.
Activity: 67
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I don't gamble because I have heard to many stories from people who lost everything they had to gambling.
I'd rather not take the risk.
And some people say it is even addictive.

there are many players that losing more than you do and they still try to recover it anyway, just have faith in it, you are too fast to get out from this gambling world. You need some advice or may be some strategy to earn back what you loss,,
Activity: 350
I don't gamble because I have heard to many stories from people who lost everything they had to gambling.
I'd rather not take the risk.
And some people say it is even addictive.
Sometimes gamble just for giggles and with small to miniscule amounts. Profits can come fast and in surprisingly (relative) large amounts, many times immediately followed by a very swift descent to rock bottom. In this way I've learned the working of gambling and thus can imagine somewhat how gamblers without self-control can destroy themselves and sometimes their relatives financially.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Sometimes when i gamble i win some to pay my expenses it help me a lot if i win.
But when i lose man its hard to gain the money that i lost and it brings me headache.

it's wreck my life, i'm losing so many bitcoins and real money. And now i can't continue my college because my money all gone. I'm trying to stop gambling but it's really so hard..
That's not good, seek professional help. also try blocking all the gambling site you visit/ get out of bitcoins for a while.
Sometimes when i gamble i win some to pay my expenses it help me a lot if i win.
But when i lose man its hard to gain the money that i lost and it brings me headache.

it's wreck my life, i'm losing so many bitcoins and real money. And now i can't continue my college because my money all gone. I'm trying to stop gambling but it's really so hard..
Activity: 168
Activity: 70
i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?

gambling just fixed my life, because i won money from it,  i didn't lost money like others did, so it fixed my life

but i think i was very lucky, there are lots of gamblers that loses money each day, so i guess i was super lucky to win money not lose only

I guess poker may be a little different than most other "gambling" because it is a game with elements of skill (though it does have luck) and also reading other players.
Activity: 392

how about you?

gambling just fixed my life, because i won money from it,  i didn't lost money like others did, so it fixed my life

but i think i was very lucky, there are lots of gamblers that loses money each day, so i guess i was super lucky to win money not lose only
Activity: 406
Do not leave your life to gamble, Gambling is fun or entertaiment if you feel bored in your real life.
it's a game, do not so soriuos about it.
many people who think that gambling is a game. they played for a couple of times at the weekend. I think it's not a problem. Sometimes I gamble occasionally unwind for the weekend

Yes the thing is you start gambling as of a game. Then you lose money and want to win your money back. Then before you know you are in big debt.
And also addicted. Gambling is a guarantee to wreck your life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Do not leave your life to gamble, Gambling is fun or entertaiment if you feel bored in your real life.
many people who think that gambling is a game. they played for a couple of times at the weekend. I think it's not a problem. Sometimes I gamble occasionally unwind for the weekend
Activity: 238
Gambling don't fix my life, and don't wreck my life either. I only gamble with extra money that I earned for free (like BTC from signature campaign). However I won't gamble all of them, and if possible, I will only find some low risk/positive expected value gambling sites.
P.S. A positive expected value site I am using is dadice, which their jackpot system gives that (you bet 1 satoshi per time at 1/5,000,000 chance for winning 0.2 bitcoin).

my life is totally same with or without gambling, i just gamble when i feel bored and want to have some fun or i have some extra money,  i'm not addicted to gambling so it never could wreck my life and  i never won anything large so it never fixed my life
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
gambling didn't exactly fix nor wreck my life but i have lost some bitcoin playing all these different games that i wish i hadn't lost. especially because of the price rise from $200 till now :/
Activity: 549

how about you?

gambling is not going to make you become rich even if you win a lot in gambling was only momentarily no more than a man who worked hard to not gamble and have the results on a monthly basis not to spend money just like that..
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Yeah that is right, we should not consider gambling as part of our life and a source of income..gambling should be a leisure to kill time when you are bored..It might ruin our life when we give attention on it too much...
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!

how about you?

I chose niether of those things since i just gamble bitcoin for fun and extra money whenever i win and i didnt even invest anything here so whatever the outcome i don't lose just win Wink
Jump to: