Author

Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life? - page 152. (Read 164189 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
You can just choose to only gamble with your winnings. I don't invest anything into gambling, so I just have fun with it.

I know when to quit, when to stop. Sure, the temptation always looms around the corner, but with a strong enough resolve, you can overcome it.

LOL! I think you would be the perfect host for a Gamblers anonymous meetings. Especially how you word things about gambling.

However its easier said then done sometimes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i think no, just for fun for me
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
You can just choose to only gamble with your winnings. I don't invest anything into gambling, so I just have fun with it.

I know when to quit, when to stop. Sure, the temptation always looms around the corner, but with a strong enough resolve, you can overcome it.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
it can only fix the life for a really small amount of people because of that i dont gamble

That's a safe choice, but you might be missing out on a lot of fun. Gambling with small money can bring some excitement and space up a game while being completely safe at the same time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Gambling will make you ahppy if win, so u become more greedy and end with losing all ur coins, gambling is about controlling yourself to not go all in.

Regards,
Joust
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
it can only fix the life for a really small amount of people because of that i dont gamble
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Gambling never fixed anyone life maybe someone think like that but in long term it will ruin.

I think it fixed but these people are rare to find and the most common are the owners of these gambling sites.

don't forget the investors who are invested in the long term  Smiley

Long term investors are the best idea but it take just too long  Grin
Here is an article that i read recently a research of the top investors of first 6 month of 2015
Code:
http://yourstory.com/2015/07/top-investors-jan-to-june-2015/
Activity: 602
Gambling never fixed anyone life maybe someone think like that but in long term it will ruin.

I think it fixed but these people are rare to find and the most common are the owners of these gambling sites.

don't forget the investors who are invested in the long term  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

I also agreed with you the owners are always in profit and getting rich day by day because we are more greedy with gambling.

its worse in bitcoin as you quickly lose track of how much you are gambling away muicvh faster than if ur playing with fiat ...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

I also agreed with you the owners are always in profit and getting rich day by day because we are more greedy with gambling.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Yes gambling is also one form of addiction like Alcohol, drugs, dope, women, etc. You get same Kick from Gambling as you get in case of above addictions. The only difference is here you directly dealing with money, so if you lose it then it's gone.

That is the main point of gambling, like poker and other addicted games which is hard to get out of it. The conclusion is that it wreck your life.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
gambling is the way to get have money faster. i like it
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Gambling may be wicked; it is very stupid; but it happens to be an innate characteristic of mankind, and that is all one need say about it.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
Yes gambling is also one form of addiction like Alcohol, drugs, dope, women, etc. You get same Kick from Gambling as you get in case of above addictions. The only difference is here you directly dealing with money, so if you lose it then it's gone.
Activity: 658
Just realize that the more you playing the more loss you will get..

Even with 1% house of edge it will hurt badly in long term playing...better to use real job for making money..T_T
of course its a better way to earn money though with gambling if you are extremely lucky you might earn huge sums of money that you cant with a regular job
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Gambling shouldn't be considered either.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
People who are approaching gambling as a way to make a quick buck, or worse as an income, are going to end up in a bad way. The only sensible way to approach gambling is as a form of entertainment. When you go to a movie or to an amusement park you are not expecting to walkaway rich, and I think you need to view gambling the same way, as entertainment. If you plan on gambling "spending" $100 you should fully expect to walk away without it, same as if you spent $100 somewhere else.

Now with all that said, gambling's entertainment value does come from the fact that you can get lucky, beat the odds, and walk away with more money than you started, in some rare cases quite a bit more. But knowing full well about the house edge, you still need to realize over time the average will work against you. So again, unless you are one of the few who gambles, wins big, and never gambles again, over the long term you will end up on the losing side. Gambling is a form of entertainment only, not a means to acquire wealth.
Activity: 602
Just realize that the more you playing the more loss you will get..

Even with 1% house of edge it will hurt badly in long term playing...better to use real job for making money..T_T
Jump to: