Pages:
Author

Topic: Is gambling made for kids???? - page 40. (Read 19994 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 11, 2016, 11:51:17 PM
If I see kids gamble, I would scold them
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 11, 2016, 09:22:56 PM
nah mate gambling is not for kids its for adult because sometimes kids play gambling because they need something new because gambling brings happiness when your winning if you teach a kid to gamble for sure in future they will ruin their morale and big chances for the future if they use their money to gambling for sure they will be adicted
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 11, 2016, 08:52:39 PM
i think no one will suggest you and will answer you in yes that gambling make for kids. kids should continue their study. Gambling is also not good for elders. they should minimize their such activities.
Yes if we teach this to our kids, We only spoil our kid's life with our hands. So better don't teach them and also don't do any gambling activities in front of them. The elders are only suffering a lot to come out from this gambling. In this situation, kids learn this means their entire life will be gone.

Yes we are responsible for the next generation and must lead by an example. Kids must not be exposed to gambling like it is something that we all do and happens all the time.
If they are too much around gambling they will start to think it is normal and try themselves or get in trouble by trying to gamble at school.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
July 11, 2016, 04:36:01 PM
Gambling can ruin a kid easily (and his family). Even adult people have the impression that they can become rich by gambling. That's a very dangerous thought. Think about how kids can get affected by this thought.  Make sure that your kids stay away from gambling as long as they can. Give them a proper education and teach them gambling is no way to get rich.
Activity: 616
July 11, 2016, 04:29:02 PM
Kid's don't control their emotion like adults nor can they make a good assessment of what to do when losing money. Their primair instinct would be to gamble more and win it back.
Which tells me they should not be allowed to play.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 11, 2016, 02:32:56 PM
Someone just argued with me that gambling can be done by kid too.. Huh

Of coarse not ! The child is not mature for preparing to lose money. A child hasn't much and is the parents money. Parents will be angry if their money is for addiction of the child's gambling.

It's not about maturity and loosing money,  Gambling is not for anyone and if you allow your kid to play gambling than he is addicted to gambling and don't pay proper attention to their studies so it looks like you ruin your child's life by yourself.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
July 11, 2016, 02:21:27 PM

Of coarse not ! The child is not mature for preparing to lose money. A child hasn't much and is the parents money. Parents will be angry if their money is for addiction of the child's gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2016, 01:40:52 PM
i think no one will suggest you and will answer you in yes that gambling make for kids. kids should continue their study. Gambling is also not good for elders. they should minimize their such activities.
Yes if we teach this to our kids, We only spoil our kid's life with our hands. So better don't teach them and also don't do any gambling activities in front of them. The elders are only suffering a lot to come out from this gambling. In this situation, kids learn this means their entire life will be gone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 11, 2016, 12:20:19 PM
i think no one will suggest you and will answer you in yes that gambling make for kids. kids should continue their study. gambling is also not good for elders. they should minimize their such activities.
Activity: 770
July 11, 2016, 03:39:25 AM
Kids do not know about the management of money and they do not know that how to invest them and they do not want to do any job, so gambling is not for kids, keep your kids away from gambling, they have their own video games and they love it more.
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
July 11, 2016, 03:12:56 AM

Of course gambling can be done by kids. As long as they don't need to provide verification for their identity.

But no, gambling is made for mature people, namely adults. If all kids gamble at a young age, when their brains are not developed fully yet, then the consequences may be disastrous.
Activity: 1190
July 11, 2016, 02:31:16 AM
Off course gambling is not made for kids. Kids are not responsible when it comes to anything let alone money. Sure there are exceptions but by fat it should be forbidden to all kids.
Lol yeah I agree with you when gambling on games created for young children I think should not all games are guessing? because in all the gambling games are guessing ? gambling is a for someone to play and get lucky and profit in the gambling site. gambling is not for small children dude
Activity: 420
July 11, 2016, 01:57:39 AM
Kids are not ready to loss their money, especially on gambling. Their mentality can't accept that, that's why you need at least 18 years old to registry on gambling sites.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 11, 2016, 01:38:48 AM

Not a good idea to train a kid to gamble for they may find it normal to gamble money intended for something else.
on the other hand its good to train kids about money so that at a nearly stage they see how to save and earn money. it is important so that they learn accounting.

Yes that's very true. If the foundation of the kid is revolved around gambling he could become a degenerate. I'm not saying that is 100% sure, but the odds are high will become one.

I didn't train my son in money, if someone gives him money he actually gave it to me. But he actually knows how to use money, and he knows that money can buy what you want. But of course depending of the amount that we are buying.  Grin

I know people who found about gambling at their home. Parents and relatives playing Mahjongs etc. But I've never really heard people training their kids hardcore to learn the game and master it.

There are some parents teaching their child how to use cards, and I know parents like them. And I guess my mother is one of them.  Grin
She teach us how to use and play the card for her to have a past time with us. And sometimes there are money involve while we are playing.  Grin

well your mother teaches you wrong doings in your child hood and really gambling is very bad thing you insert on kids minds its because it can brought them to be hook at it on their early stage of life and it can teach them to fool nor make some dirty works just to make their self win and thats one of the reasons why we dont really teach kids to do this instead we must teach them reading books thats fits for their age.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 11, 2016, 01:26:02 AM
Why do we have a seperate laws for people under an age of 18/21. This is because they dont have the mature mindset to distinguish what is right or wrong. So if you are asking is gambling made for kids, i would be against as i feel that kids dont know the limit and how to control themselves.
You're wrong. We have different age because 18 is for girl and 21 is for boys. There's nothing to with mature mindset because even a 9 younger old kid can be mature if being teaching how to be mature and it is also followed how high is their IQ.

Your sex and IQ has nothing to do with it stop talking rubbish. Age matters because with age comes experience and maturity when you 9 you know nothing.

Indeed, IQ and gender has nothing to do with gambling. Any one who has money can bet on any website. Gambling isn't made for kids but then again when you register in a gambling site, there's no info that asks you "How old are you?", "What is your IQ?" nor "What is your gender?"
Activity: 910
July 11, 2016, 12:47:23 AM
No this is not for kids. And never teach them regarding this. It is very dangerous to your kid's life, and It may spoil yours and also you kid life. This gambling is made for entertainment but not for kids those who fed up with their daily work, So for them, relaxation purpose it was made. If you teach your children, that is your risk.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2016, 03:27:25 PM
Why do we have a seperate laws for people under an age of 18/21. This is because they dont have the mature mindset to distinguish what is right or wrong. So if you are asking is gambling made for kids, i would be against as i feel that kids dont know the limit and how to control themselves.
You're wrong. We have different age because 18 is for girl and 21 is for boys. There's nothing to with mature mindset because even a 9 younger old kid can be mature if being teaching how to be mature and it is also followed how high is their IQ.

Your sex and IQ has nothing to do with it stop talking rubbish. Age matters because with age comes experience and maturity when you 9 you know nothing.

I think it helps to have a child-like optimism in the face of mathematical truths.  Wink

Lol yes indeed ^^ Fool ourselves into thinking we can win lots of money.

Activity: 252
July 10, 2016, 03:00:25 PM
no absolutely now. gambling is not make for kids. kids should only take interest in their study. they do not need to take interest in such kind of activities. it will disturb their study.
Activity: 980
July 09, 2016, 06:54:26 AM

Not a good idea to train a kid to gamble for they may find it normal to gamble money intended for something else.
on the other hand its good to train kids about money so that at a nearly stage they see how to save and earn money. it is important so that they learn accounting.

Yes that's very true. If the foundation of the kid is revolved around gambling he could become a degenerate. I'm not saying that is 100% sure, but the odds are high will become one.

I didn't train my son in money, if someone gives him money he actually gave it to me. But he actually knows how to use money, and he knows that money can buy what you want. But of course depending of the amount that we are buying.  Grin

I know people who found about gambling at their home. Parents and relatives playing Mahjongs etc. But I've never really heard people training their kids hardcore to learn the game and master it.

There are some parents teaching their child how to use cards, and I know parents like them. And I guess my mother is one of them.  Grin
She teach us how to use and play the card for her to have a past time with us. And sometimes there are money involve while we are playing.  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
July 08, 2016, 02:08:25 PM
I think so that gambling is done by kids who they think that it is such a game which involved something to win or lose. I believe so that during my days I was into gambling without realizing that it is. I play some games with kids pertaining to win something or have some coins at the center to get a higher amount and including trading for something higher. We don't just draw cards or some play toy or even outdoor activities to win that prize. I guess I am present on those times for gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: