Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gate.io exchange legit? - page 2. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
July 07, 2018, 10:02:03 PM
I just tried gate.io not long ago, I did not find any obstacles there. my deposit and widraw smoothly. do not know with other people's experience, but that's my experience about gate.io.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 09:56:43 PM
OP, It's been half a year since this thread was created. I think this thread has served its purpose. Maybe it's better to lock this thread.  Cheesy
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
I used the exchange and honestly my experience was not good with it. Its better to ignore and use other established exchanges like binance,bittrex. Just verify your account and everything will be good.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1031
July 07, 2018, 09:45:37 PM
I can tell you that I have used Gate.io in the past with no serious issues to report.  I have used them for on least 3 separate trades and they mostly had to do with either bitcoin gold or litecoin in order to rapidly move assets from one exchange to another in order to do arbitrage.  The only warning I have is that you should carefully consider the market and volume.  I actually got caught up in the excitement of arbitrage but ended up having to wait quite a long time as I missed a trade opportunity because of how slot BTG was to transfer... but this was several months ago and the transfers may be better today.  Just something to keep in mind depending on what kind of trading you plan to do.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
i never use this exchange, so i don't know if this exchange is good or not,
but, i see a lot of people said this exchange is legit wich mean trusted for now
and maybe i will try this exchange when i have an interesting coin that listed in this exchange only
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
July 07, 2018, 09:34:16 PM
I hasbeen use this exchange and gate.io is legit exchange , they also listed many potential coin and has good customer support, but compare with Binance, they has higher trading fee and dont have function of buy sell market and stop limit trigger.
Activity: 378
July 06, 2018, 03:34:55 PM
Gate.io is now a legit exchange. Daily trading volume was very good, holding the top 11 in daily trading volume. Exchange transactions are quite easy to use, there are many altcoins are listed under usdt that is a good signal. At present, the number of users is quite large, there are many potential altcoins are listed and grow very well.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 06, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
Hi guys. Do you have any experience with this exchange? Is it legit? Thank you.
I have heard about Gate.io exchange on the cryptocurrency discussion groups on facebook. But actually, I have not used Gate.io exchange. Maybe, this exchange is legit
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 06, 2018, 03:25:38 PM
Yes it is ! When you try to search it in coinmarketcap, you can figure out that gate.io exchange is a very legit and it has so much volume of bitcoins. There are also so many good cryptocurrencies available to trade on that exchange.
Activity: 420
July 06, 2018, 03:16:30 PM
Yeah sure.

Is so legit to take a profit.
So easy to earn a big profit with that.
Just depo wait and hold your asset.
And when the market is going up, time to sell.
And done, you take a profit.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
July 06, 2018, 03:14:43 PM
Categorically, i can not for once classified gate.io as a scam exchange, i have traded in that exchange times without number and i have not for once experienced any difficulty or smell any signs of scam when trading. I think the exchange is good to me and i am currently trading some tokens in there. Also I love the fact that this topic was raised as to caution crypto enthusiasts. Least i forget to say this, withdrawal is super-fast.
Activity: 11
July 06, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
They buy spam lists, then fake password reset requests to spam their site. Smells like scammers to me. At the very least, they're very sketchy. I would stay the heck away.
Activity: 273
June 19, 2018, 02:42:17 PM
I trade on this stock exchange.Changed withdrawal rules. It is necessary to pass KYC-1, KYC-2(photo with finger gestures) and install two-factor authentication.Withdrawal of funds is fast enough.
Activity: 415
June 05, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
Of course, lawful, Gate.io is a very good platform. Although not the first. But it is very safe. And it does not send its own tokens. It is enough to know how strong its competitiveness is. I use it myself. Although there may not be other platforms that have strength. But I think it is very safe.
Activity: 346
June 05, 2018, 07:00:18 AM
I used Gate.io for a while now, only for small transactions of tokens that were listed only there or smaller exchanges... I never had any problem with it, and could withdrawal 4 times, Eth or LTC, without any trouble.
I can't say this website is 100% legit, but from my experience it seems to be okay !
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
gate.io Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding gate.io Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!
Activity: 175
May 27, 2018, 03:51:52 AM
I have used it for small transactions...and it was ok..but never withdrew anything. The situation looks suspicious though from the posts here.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1496
May 27, 2018, 03:21:46 AM
Gate.io is a small exchange, but is useful for some small alts like Lympo (LYM), listed there and at IDEX with some volume.

I don't have a single problem there for few months.

The operating process of gate.io is very questionable in nature and I think the community should stop using it with immediate effect. I have never used this exchange until today. I just sold off my LYM tokens for ETH today and now Gate.io is asking for my KYC. My concern is that why it was not asked while opening the account? They are asking for KYC while withdrawing the funds. This is not a proper way to do business. They should have asked for KYC while opening the account.

The amount is around $100 which is not significant. So I consider it gone. I have also sent a support email but I doubt they will help! Such exchanges with serious lack of integrity should not be used by the community members.
Activity: 213
April 03, 2018, 05:26:22 PM
Granted, it might be a scam, but it might not be a scam,  I have a friend who is using it and she says that everything works just fine, but judging by the # of comments here, there might be something fishy going on in there
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
If it is a new one better not use it until there are good feedback that is coming from users that experience it already. Once you deposit a coin, it will hard to get it back once it enters their platform if it is a scam platform.
Pages:
Jump to: