Pages:
Author

Topic: Is GDildo the next Shiba or Safemoon? - page 2. (Read 157 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 27, 2021, 09:27:16 AM
Every new projects nowadays can really pay for listing, such in CMC, CoinGecko and etc. Because that's the most important things for them to convince investors to buy their token even it doesn't have value yet as it's their first priority to become visible in the space..

So it doesn't mean as well it's totally legit project because just like what i said they can really pay for that thing.. So be aware and alway look for specific information to determine which is scam and legit project wherein that can really guarantee profits.  Don't rely on what you saw just always make sure everything is good to prevent losing money..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
June 27, 2021, 04:02:08 AM
Hey guys,

I'm rather curious to hear your thoughts about GDildo. This token just launched a few  days ago and is already listed on CMC and CoinGecko. Current Market Cap Post pump is near 300k.  Is this going to be huge?
Isn't there another name that sells more? Cheesy
listed on coinmarketcap and coinecko does not guarantee that the coin is not a scam

it's easy to make tokens nowadays, fraudsters are addicted to the money they can get
dozens of new tokens every day appear on the pancakes and tens of also rug pull ones
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
June 27, 2021, 02:59:44 AM
the next small rug pull in pancakeswap.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
June 27, 2021, 02:29:14 AM
Hey guys,

I'm rather curious to hear your thoughts about GDildo. This token just launched a few  days ago and is already listed on CMC and CoinGecko. Current Market Cap Post pump is near 300k.  Is this going to be huge?
Pages:
Jump to: