Pages:
Author

Topic: Is genesis-mining.com good?! - page 2. (Read 1621 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2016, 04:19:40 PM
No, clound mining isn't profitable. You must wait a long time to earn your investiment back (if you will receive it...). Don't waste your money with it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 02:14:00 PM
Hey,
I need to know.. Is genesis-mining.com good for mining bitcoin?
and How can i calculate my daily profit if i want to mine 1TH with genesis-mining?
Regards...

I  believe so they have a huge advertising on facebook and always seeing them on my feeds,all their data base and investors feedback they are very transparent and investing on them is very profitable but of course always invest at your own risk

They´re not transparent enough to disclose mining addresses, verify that the hash sold matches that mining so buyer beware - I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 25, 2016, 01:08:46 PM
Hey,
and How can i calculate my daily profit if i want to mine 1TH with genesis-mining?
Regards...

I  believe so they have a huge advertising on facebook and always seeing them on my feeds,all their data base and investors feedback they are very transparent and investing on them is very profitable but of course always invest at your own risk
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
February 25, 2016, 12:45:34 PM
Hey,
Regards...
Pages:
Jump to: