Pages:
Author

Topic: Is government responsible for solving unemployment ? - page 3. (Read 2146 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This question has been in my mind for awhile and here is my view.

Yes unemployment can only be solved by the state. The state has all of the finances and materials to create many many many businesses that can create enough job opportunities for the majority can be empowered and later on employ others through their businesses.
How to solve unemployment.
-limit the imports
-make the foreign products expensive.If foreign milk is 1 dollar and american dollar is also 1 dollar make the foreign one 2 dollars by law and the state will win the 1 dollar from it.
That will make the foreign products more expensive and people will avoid them buying more products of his/her country.That will give more money to the state (or induviduals) so more factories will be created,more people will work,more products will be created,the state will have more exports so more money that will help it create more factories giving even more jobs.
Whats your thought?

Yes, He is. The government surely solves the unemployment, but we should know that it is not a simple problems even though in many countries it is as a common problems. In fact, we see that many countries seem still put much concern on it.

The state has all finances and materials you said, but the problem is not only about it. There are a lot of others problems to solve. Our task is not support our government start from a small or simple thing to solve this problem. And I thing Bitcoin contributes in helping the government reducing the unemployment.
Activity: 18
I partly agree with this statement. Governments have tremendous financial means. They are powerful and could solve a lot of problems. Unfortunately, some people are just lazy. Naturally, they do not want to work. They just wait for their governments to give them money. Therefore it is hard to governments to help. It is also good to consider other possibilities such as self employment. It is good to be an entrepreneur. Job is good when you have one. When you are jobless, you can create yourself. After all, we are creators!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Not that simple though. More efficient producers can sell their stuff for cheaper, you keep those out of your country and costs skyrocket.

In the end what you'll get is a tariff war, just as other countries would find it harder to sell to you, you'd also find it harder sell to them.
Yeah, I guess that's also something to keep in mind. Some countries could retaliate. If you ban their exports to your country, they may ban your exports. The best way to bring money seems to be to export. I know that some countries already do something like the OP described. Brazil has very high import taxes. It's usually better to buy things made domestically there than imported things. The sad thing though is that many things are not made there, like computers. Brazilians constantly buy their electronics in other countries to bring back home. This makes life more expensive for citizens and less convenient.

Oh, didn't even know that is a thing in Brazil. So, they go abroad just to buy stuff?

It's really a balancing act. At one end you want to keep industries at home to have people employed but at the same time you want those people to be able to make the most out of their income with cheap goods.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Yes government are partly responsible for the creation of jobs by enacting laws and policies that will that will create good business environment for entrepreneurs and investors
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Yes, unemployment can only be solved by the state The state has all of the finances and materials to create many many many businesses that can create enough job opportunities for all.

Hell no, the state always makes less effective investments than the market. Its job is to create a good environment for people to create jobs and businesses, not the other way around.

If you let people do their thing, you won't have a big unemployment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

Yes unemployment can only be solved by the state. The state has all of the finances and materials to create many many many businesses that can create enough job opportunities for the majority can be empowered and later on employ others through their businesses.
-limit the imports
-make the foreign products expensive.If foreign milk is 1 dollar and american dollar is also 1 dollar make the foreign one 2 dollars by law and the state will win the 1 dollar from it.
That will make the foreign products more expensive and people will avoid them buying more products of his/her country.That will give more money to the state (or induviduals) so more factories will be created,more people will work,more products will be created,the state will have more exports so more money that will help it create more factories giving even more jobs.
Whats your thought?

unemployment isnt the crisis the crisis is an income crisis,

cryptomarket will create lots of jobs, even more that people want and many that will be damaging for the security of the people
Activity: 17
Yes, it is. It establishes the policies and rules for its people and if those policies and rules prevent you from being employed, then it is the government's fault.

Agree. They're the ones who define the rules of the game.
Activity: 16
Yes, it is. It establishes the policies and rules for its people and if those policies and rules prevent you from being employed, then it is the government's fault.
Activity: 18
Yes, a government is primarily responsible for living standards and conditions of their citizens, so they are responsible for it, sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly, but they're not the only party responsible for unemployment, of course.
Activity: 22
Not that simple though. More efficient producers can sell their stuff for cheaper, you keep those out of your country and costs skyrocket.

In the end what you'll get is a tariff war, just as other countries would find it harder to sell to you, you'd also find it harder sell to them.
Yeah, I guess that's also something to keep in mind. Some countries could retaliate. If you ban their exports to your country, they may ban your exports. The best way to bring money seems to be to export. I know that some countries already do something like the OP described. Brazil has very high import taxes. It's usually better to buy things made domestically there than imported things. The sad thing though is that many things are not made there, like computers. Brazilians constantly buy their electronics in other countries to bring back home. This makes life more expensive for citizens and less convenient.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Regulations made by goverments are causing the unemployment.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

-limit the imports

Whats your thought?

Activity: 22

-limit the imports
Whats your thought?
The last thing we need is more government businesses. I think the best thing the state can do is finally start educating people about entrepreneurship. I don't like the current education at all, but it exists and most people go through it. I think it's so ridiculous that there's usually hardly any talk about entrepreneurship in schools. Where do you think jobs come from!? We need more people starting businesses and doing something on their own. It has to start from the bottom. Children need to understand that starting a business is a fine option to make a living.
Activity: 55
Yes, unemployment can only be solved by the state The state has all of the finances and materials to create many many many businesses that can create enough job opportunities for all.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
The government responsibility in this matter is quite big and it has to be done on long term and short term politics:

- help students get training in the fields there is need for jobs, not only what they'd like to do (maybe everybody wants to become astronaut, but there's much bigger need for IT&C engineers, for example)
  This is long term and has to be adjusted maybe even yearly. And it depends on the global prices for the input "materials" and resulted "products", since you cannot sanction imports/exports forever.

- give some help to the businesses that create jobs for long time
  Various subventions or bonuses. Better get 2 people work 4h/day than one working 8h (!), since both will be more fresh for the job and you'll get to feed 2 families instead of one.

- Help people getting bigger families = more children.
  Yes this means that in the future you may need even more jobs, but you also need more food, more schools, more cars, more shelter and so on. It's a cycle.

Maybe there other ideas/directions too, these were the first 3 that came into my mind.
Activity: 7

-limit the imports
Whats your thought?
Pages:
Jump to: