Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 107. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 907
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 06:18:05 PM
Buy support dropping hard... wouldn't be surprised if it drops sub 2k.

We need more support, more people in to Gulden this monent sucks

Tell that to the developers.

I purchased 25k Gulden with the slim possibility the devs agree to add this coin to Poloniex. Dgb is staying well over $100 million and I can assure you it's due to being on Poloniex and having active developers like Jared.

Take a leap of faith Gulden devs and get added to Poloniex.
I second your thought. You should go for this coin and the best exchange for it is poloneix. Gulden is quite well in price. Just few more supporters can make it really famous and desired coin soon. You just need to breathe deep, stay cool and go for this coin. Have faith in it. Soon you will be proud for supporting Gulden.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2017, 12:28:22 PM

I purchased 25k Gulden with the slim possibility the devs agree to add this coin to Poloniex. Dgb is staying well over $100 million and I can assure you it's due to being on Poloniex and having active developers like Jared.

Gulden is not coming to poloniex!! Not this time not in the future
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
July 23, 2017, 07:07:54 AM

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
July 22, 2017, 03:32:36 PM
Gulden price has increased significantly since january and I believe that right now is not a good time to buy more gulden unless you want to hold it for a long term. In 1 year, Gulden has a great chance to tripple its price. However, I believe that there are still many coins which are better than gulden

Better in price but not development, besides Dash and ETH which coins have better development?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 03:10:14 PM
Gulden price has increased significantly since january and I believe that right now is not a good time to buy more gulden unless you want to hold it for a long term. In 1 year, Gulden has a great chance to tripple its price. However, I believe that there are still many coins which are better than gulden
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 22, 2017, 01:27:48 PM
Timmy was right about the Gulden price collapsing but the traders on slack post their coinigy trash graphs saying the price is going up. What a load of shit.

Gulden is a great coin maybe the best after the next update but the price is only going up in October.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
July 22, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
July 22, 2017, 10:38:16 AM

The bottomline is this would of been a total different story if the coin was on Poloniex. + $100 million marketcap and that is without the PoW2 and SegSiG release.

A coin not on Poloniex is at a big disadvantage.
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
July 22, 2017, 09:09:54 AM
Gulden will see +10000 before the year end. Accumulation has been taking place between 2800 and 4000 for a good while.

Considering the two major releases and the return of the new iOS wallet it's going to get hairy real quickly.

It could dip into the 2000s one more time before the next major move for the currency. Stay on the sidelines or buy, sellers will be losers.

Hope you are right

Litesire is a old poster and one of the only ones I don't consider a troll. He was right about Gulden many times where other posters want you to dump your coins.

The 2000 event has taken place today, with a low of 2378. Congratulations to those who had buy orders at this level, once Gulden moves out of the 2000s and passed 3500 we won't see the 2000s again for
the rest of 2017 unless bitcoin goes to +$4000.

This is the last buying opportunity for the year and it could last 1 day, the weekend or two weeks.

Trader lost patience and wanted to invest in another project or someone sold out of desperation.
A combination of loss of faith of PoW2 launch this year and lack of price movement would of been motivation to dump.

Litesire you are very lucky you won't be paying me 50000 nlg for the release date bet. Next time I will add on 6 months to the devs timeline.

Are you saying this update is only coming in January 2018? This month is meant to be the update.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2017, 09:09:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
July 22, 2017, 07:32:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
July 22, 2017, 07:12:17 AM
Gulden plummets to rank 91, out top 100 end of the weekend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 22, 2017, 06:10:39 AM
Gulden will see +10000 before the year end. Accumulation has been taking place between 2800 and 4000 for a good while.

Considering the two major releases and the return of the new iOS wallet it's going to get hairy real quickly.

It could dip into the 2000s one more time before the next major move for the currency. Stay on the sidelines or buy, sellers will be losers.

Hope you are right

Litesire is a old poster and one of the only ones I don't consider a troll. He was right about Gulden many times where other posters want you to dump your coins.

The 2000 event has taken place today, with a low of 2378. Congratulations to those who had buy orders at this level, once Gulden moves out of the 2000s and passed 3500 we won't see the 2000s again for

This is the last buying opportunity for the year and it could last 1 day, the weekend or two weeks.

Trader lost patience and wanted to invest in another project or someone sold out of desperation.
A combination of loss of faith of PoW2 launch this year and lack of price movement would of been motivation to dump.

Litesire you are very lucky you won't be paying me 50000 nlg for the release date bet. Next time I will add on 6 months to the devs timeline.
Activity: 458
Merit: 500
July 21, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

Hope you are right

Activity: 56
July 21, 2017, 09:15:17 AM
Sounds good, imma invest some hard cash I guess. Thnx for advice
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
July 21, 2017, 06:30:53 AM
Thanks for the explanation, I have noticed this coin is stable against the Dollar value but does not benefit like the other coins when bitcoin gains value. Is it due to the Euro/nlg options already in place?

The trend is and has always been up for Gulden but don't expect major gains in short bursts like you do with other coins that are primarily on the Poloniex exchange.
When bitcoin price crashes Gulden performs well against the other coins.

What the coin lacks in trader interest is made up for by superior development. This brings more real users who are in it for the long term. There will be a time when large investment groups will pump millions into this coin but that time is not now.

The great thing about Gulden is ordinary people are investing in the best project while rich people are pumping large amounts of money into hype coins. Ordinary people are putting good money against a great project while the rest are throwing good money at hype projects with good marketing.
Activity: 2
July 21, 2017, 04:35:09 AM
Thanks for the explanation, I have noticed this coin is stable against the Dollar value but does not benefit like the other coins when bitcoin gains value. Is it due to the Euro/nlg options already in place?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
July 19, 2017, 06:04:17 PM
What advancements is this coin missing compared to those coins in the top 20, what do the coins in the top 20 have over Gulden in terms of development? I am trying to figure out why the price is this low if it appears to be doing more active development then other coins.

Reason for price being low.

1. It's not setup as a trading coin but going for every day use.
2. Marketing has not been pushed.
3. Only on a few exchanges, this changes when the 2 Euro-NLG exchanges are up and running in Aug or Sep.
4. It's not a P&D coin, pump groups don't have any Gulden to sell so they won't pump the price and this keeps it more stable.
5. It's not on Poloniex where most btc is traded for alts.
6. PoW2 known as PRIME has been in the making since 2015 so traders are not sure if it will be out this year. PoW2 was put aside for other projects on the roadmap like 1.6,iOS,Android releases

How is the development?

It will be ahead by miles of any other coin after this update, but when is this update? Roadmap says July but no evidence of code changes or testing. Gulden in features in the wallet is ahead of it's time. Have a look at the Android to desktop wallet link feature.
Brilliant said 👏
Activity: 51
July 18, 2017, 07:55:14 AM
What advancements is this coin missing compared to those coins in the top 20, what do the coins in the top 20 have over Gulden in terms of development? I am trying to figure out why the price is this low if it appears to be doing more active development then other coins.

Reason for price being low.

1. It's not setup as a trading coin but going for every day use.
2. Marketing has not been pushed.
3. Only on a few exchanges, this changes when the 2 Euro-NLG exchanges are up and running in Aug or Sep.
4. It's not a P&D coin, pump groups don't have any Gulden to sell so they won't pump the price and this keeps it more stable.
5. It's not on Poloniex where most btc is traded for alts.
6. PoW2 known as PRIME has been in the making since 2015 so traders are not sure if it will be out this year. PoW2 was put aside for other projects on the roadmap like 1.6,iOS,Android releases

How is the development?

It will be ahead by miles of any other coin after this update, but when is this update? Roadmap says July but no evidence of code changes or testing. Gulden in features in the wallet is ahead of it's time. Have a look at the Android to desktop wallet link feature.
Activity: 2
July 18, 2017, 06:32:13 AM
Jump to: