Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 15. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 6
February 20, 2018, 04:17:13 PM
One of my minions that is hiding quietly in their slack sent me this today:

It perfectly portrays the dictatorial abuse they pose upon the fanboys, after a guy stated that it's needed to allow both critics and cheerleader to maintain good balance. Let me translate my altrego:

"I'm not one bit interested in balance, what we need is productivity, only that gets Gulden to the next level. Wether this happens in a critical or euphoric way doesn't interest me at all. This slack is not something any user is entitled to, everybody is merely a guest here. We (Admins and I) decide what happens here, if we don't like something, we act upon it. It has nothing to do with democracy, no one has to be here."

Perhaps if only he would get productive and act upon his promise to deliver POW2 and SEGSIG in stead of dictating rules upon his followers........

I guess this says enough  Roll Eyes

When i read this i think only one thing and that is:  This guy has a serious problem.  How can someone become that way?  He cannot have learned it from his father who is a nice dude i think. (Peter Plasman / attorney )  It is what i said before :  Why does he not put al his time in development and marketing his coin and be nice to his users.  What does talking to users of Gulden in this way help the coin.  If Gulden was a company and he was the director he would be on all consumer programs with his strange dictatorship behaviour. He filled his bags and now he thinks talking shit to people ( his customers ) is normal.  Was he always that way also when Gulden was still very small?

Yesterday i asked it on those guys from slack why so much people are banned and how this is helping the coin and they said.  Yeah we think you said the wrong things and maybe got a warning.  The only thing i did was asking a question and then Rijk came in and starts arguing with me and then when you say something back you get a ban  Huh Roll Eyes  And that is not a ban for a week it is a perma ban.  In normal life you get a 2nd chance but not in the Gulden world.  You piss ppl off that way.

Let's say that like 100 ppl are banned,  maybe more maybe less,  and those ppl have on average 10.000 coins and sold them after they got banned then you are talking about  1 milion coins extra dumped on the market and that is noy good for the price  Angry

So RIJK become a normal nice person and treat Gulden buyers good and deliver the development as promised.  How hard can it be  Roll Eyes
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
This ANN reminds of the 2014 and 2015 days where FuD on these forums could influence the price. When Dash was still Darkcoin bitcoin talk opinions could easily convince people to part with there Dash but once Dash got listed on more high volume exchanges, what was said on bitcointalk did not make a difference. Gulden is a easy target because new registrations on bittrex has not been opened and you relying on existing users to support the coin, if gulden was on Binance or other high volume exchanges the trolls would be wasting there time on here.
I did not know for Dash , but for gulden , it looks not good.
Not only of the low volume , the hash rate has been divided by 2 ... 600 Ghz in begining of february to less than 300 today.
The nock channel on the slack is closed ... no more activity or because the unfamous rijk ban to much people.
Rank is sinking on CMC ... 200 last week end ...215 today ....
The value still going down ...
The majority of block is empty from any transaction
and it's D-8 before they will announce that pow2 will be delayed one more time.

So if it is an easy target , it is because of what it is
Activity: 54
February 20, 2018, 03:24:49 PM
Didn't think we would see these prices again, time to get some more coins.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 01:56:32 PM
This ANN reminds of the 2014 and 2015 days where FuD on these forums could influence the price. When Dash was still Darkcoin bitcoin talk opinions could easily convince people to part with there Dash but once Dash got listed on more high volume exchanges, what was said on bitcointalk did not make a difference. Gulden is a easy target because new registrations on bittrex has not been opened and you relying on existing users to support the coin, if gulden was on Binance or other high volume exchanges the trolls would be wasting there time on here.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 01:33:58 PM
Hmm, I should read the famous tweet chronicles of Goebbels once again.
Activity: 339
New Cryptoworld Order
February 20, 2018, 01:15:01 PM
Honest question to Mr. RichPissman.

Why are you obsessed by Rijk and Gulden?

Obsessed with truth and fairness, not him. I'm only here to counterpart the blatant lies that are spread around Gulden with undeniable facts.

In that case, why do you care that much about blatant lies around Gulden? What's in it for you?

To me it looks like you're trying to retaliate your hurt feelings caused by Rijk by being banned or losing money because you bought the peak and sell the dips.

Are you also trying to counterpart the lies in all other crypto currencies? Or is it just NLG?

Let's just say I have a unique insight in both Guldens present and past. I also have a massive dossier on the deception that has been going on which enriched the founders even more than you can imagine and the lies and abuse they have used to get away with it. I lack this information on other coins, so I focus on the one at hand.

Does it have anything to do with waterloodown leaving the project 2-3 years ago?

Waterloodown is still on the project. He writes the news updates.

Modern day Paul Joseph Goebbels?

Not as active in propaganda though: https://twitter.com/jasongvh
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Obsessed with truth and fairness, not him. I'm only here to counterpart the blatant lies that are spread around Gulden with undeniable facts.

In that case, why do you care that much about blatant lies around Gulden? What's in it for you?

To me it looks like you're trying to retaliate your hurt feelings caused by Rijk by being banned or losing money because you bought the peak and sell the dips.

Are you also trying to counterpart the lies in all other crypto currencies? Or is it just NLG?

Let's just say I have a unique insight in both Guldens present and past. I also have a massive dossier on the deception that has been going on which enriched the founders even more than you can imagine and the lies and abuse they have used to get away with it. I lack this information on other coins, so I focus on the one at hand.

Does it have anything to do with waterloodown leaving the project 2-3 years ago?

Modern day Paul Joseph Goebbels?
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
February 20, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

Activity: 152
February 20, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

Do you think Rijk will say to the moon to the moon when he will be in jail ?
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 20, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

New Cryptoworld Order
February 20, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
When you are banned on slack and also banned on the three telegram groups, you'll end up here where at least no moderator stops your bull shitting.  Tongue
New Cryptoworld Order
February 20, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Activity: 62
February 20, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

February 20, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
"I'm not one bit interested in balance, what we need is productivity, only that gets Gulden to the next level. If this happens in a critical or euphoric way doesn't interest me at all. This slack is not something any user is entitled to, everybody is merely a guest here. We (Admins and I) decide what happens here, if we don't like something, we act upon it. It has nothing to do with democracy, no one has to be here."

I have always been against centralized coins, but then I held and still hold Litecoin, which was for a very long time led and determined by one man. He is still at the top today but has already let go of all his coins, so in a way, he already started his distance from it and has said he would stay only until the old ATH is reached.

My point is, it is okay for a coin to be led by one guy, if the community is okay with it. Is this community okay with that?

The Russians were okay with Stalin or Apple was ok with Steve Jobs. Which one is Rijk?

An insult to both Stalin and Jobs?

Why are you insulting yourself like this?

I'm not, I'm insulting him

Is he a motherfucker?
New Cryptoworld Order
February 20, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
"I'm not one bit interested in balance, what we need is productivity, only that gets Gulden to the next level. If this happens in a critical or euphoric way doesn't interest me at all. This slack is not something any user is entitled to, everybody is merely a guest here. We (Admins and I) decide what happens here, if we don't like something, we act upon it. It has nothing to do with democracy, no one has to be here."

I have always been against centralized coins, but then I held and still hold Litecoin, which was for a very long time led and determined by one man. He is still at the top today but has already let go of all his coins, so in a way, he already started his distance from it and has said he would stay only until the old ATH is reached.

My point is, it is okay for a coin to be led by one guy, if the community is okay with it. Is this community okay with that?

The Russians were okay with Stalin or Apple was ok with Steve Jobs. Which one is Rijk?

I'm not, I'm insulting him
February 20, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

New Cryptoworld Order
February 20, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

February 20, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

New Cryptoworld Order
February 20, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

The only ones allowed in his community are the ones that worship him. The rest is banned and left out in the cold (i.e. leave the community)
Pages:
Jump to: