Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 154. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
January 11, 2017, 08:12:18 PM
To my Gulden friends the removal from Apple is the death knell for the coin, the price of the coin is too high without a iPhone wallet. What are the developers going to work on as most projects were mobile?

Why can't people just use an IOS app for Gulden?
Not sure why the IOS wallet is removed from the Apple AppStore but could also not find it. Did try to search if I could find some more information about the removal but didn't find any news about it. Anyone who know more about what actually did happen that Apple decided to remove it from there AppStore.

When can we expect to see the Gulden wallet back in the AppStore?

Looks like someone at Apple is trying to be political about what altcoins to accept.  Write the assistant to the CEO at once and tell them will have PR muscle behind it if Apple is shown to not be for the people.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
January 11, 2017, 04:01:15 PM
To my Gulden friends the removal from Apple is the death knell for the coin, the price of the coin is too high without a iPhone wallet. What are the developers going to work on as most projects were mobile?

Not sure why the IOS wallet is removed from the Apple AppStore but could also not find it. Did try to search if I could find some more information about the removal but didn't find any news about it. Anyone who know more about what actually did happen that Apple decided to remove it from there AppStore.

When can we expect to see the Gulden wallet back in the AppStore?

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 11, 2017, 03:49:54 PM
Changelly.com has updated their wallet and Gulden is available once again.  So for those wanting to buy Gulden with creditcard, this is your chance.
Activity: 14
January 11, 2017, 03:36:21 PM

iPhone, lol

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/795/955/c85.jpg

https://samsunggalaxys8edge.org/

January 11, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
January 11, 2017, 02:32:16 PM
January 09, 2017, 02:59:02 PM
I like the fact Gulden is thriving in the shadows, you feel special using the currency because hardly anyone knows about it outside of the Netherlands.

Gulden is not a secret anymore among crypto observers

I disagree, the lack of marketing is still this coins Achilles heel. Most traders don't know about this coin or it would be on Poloniex.

There are traders, and then there are traders

Poloniex is responsible for some epic pumps and dumps, the team might want to use 50 btc of the premine to bribe Tristan D'Agosta to add the coin.

Poloniex only require 30 btc funding to add a coin. 50 btc is overkill.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 09, 2017, 02:05:07 PM
I like the fact Gulden is thriving in the shadows, you feel special using the currency because hardly anyone knows about it outside of the Netherlands.

I disagree, the lack of marketing is still this coins Achilles heel. Most traders don't know about this coin or it would be on Poloniex.

Poloniex is responsible for some epic pumps and dumps, the team might want to use 50 btc of the premine to bribe Tristan D'Agosta to add the coin.
Activity: 338
January 09, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

January 09, 2017, 11:57:20 AM
Not finding a good Gulden support thread so it was suggested I post here.

I just downloaded the wallet and it didn't catch up to a block chain.   It says "No Block Source Available."
I notice that there doesn't seem to be an active Gulden thread here and I don't easily dig up one elsewhere.
I tried out the address the wallet gave me on a faucet and the faucet said in Dutch that the address was not
legitimate.

There doesn't seem to be any kind of "synch" happening with the wallet.  I'm mining this coin and would like
to do due diligence on it in the here and now working of it today. 

bitcointalk is so 2014, why not join their slack ?
You are not a Gulden dev and i know who you are

I am a guldenfan, I like what they represent from the work to the class of hookers they apparently mix with. They do everything and expect everything of the best.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2017, 09:31:18 AM

I just downloaded the wallet and it didn't catch up to a block chain.   It says "No Block Source Available."
I notice that there doesn't seem to be an active Gulden thread here and I don't easily dig up one elsewhere.
I tried out the address the wallet gave me on a faucet and the faucet said in Dutch that the address was not
legitimate.

There doesn't seem to be any kind of "synch" happening with the wallet.  I'm mining this coin and would like

You are not a Gulden dev and i know who you are
January 08, 2017, 04:38:54 PM

I just downloaded the wallet and it didn't catch up to a block chain.   It says "No Block Source Available."
legitimate.

There doesn't seem to be any kind of "synch" happening with the wallet.  I'm mining this coin and would like

Not totally following you.  What wallet did you download? Desktop or mobile?  The chain should load farely quick normally.
Faucet is still upgrading to 1.6.0 I believe, so not a reliable source to test anything.

I downloaded it today at the website, 1.6.x and it is working fine now.   Has a tiny grey Synchronizing with Network text
in bottom left.
January 08, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

I just downloaded the wallet and it didn't catch up to a block chain.   It says "No Block Source Available."
legitimate.

There doesn't seem to be any kind of "synch" happening with the wallet.  I'm mining this coin and would like

Not totally following you.  What wallet did you download? Desktop or mobile?  The chain should load farely quick normally.
Faucet is still upgrading to 1.6.0 I believe, so not a reliable source to test anything.
January 08, 2017, 04:09:26 PM

legitimate.

Thanks, I did, have a couple of accounts there just needed them to send me an invite. 
January 08, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

legitimate.

January 08, 2017, 03:43:49 PM

legitimate.

Activity: 338
January 08, 2017, 11:02:30 AM

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
January 08, 2017, 10:00:01 AM
If dev can't show BTC address with at least 500BTC from shares in it, it's fact he is scammer! I know he is, that's why he won't!

I know in the past he got a page with all transactions of premine.
Some people are out of gulden, the premine is not open more

Gulden + premine = dev got free money? I don't know...

I think gulden have already cleared that they have 170M  premined coins which is 10% of total coins so whatever will user mined can stake or dump on exchanger. As well all premined coins are staked can check here https://developer.gulden.com/premine.

Gulden already have good market and there is certain audience who use NLG currency at shop.
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
January 08, 2017, 09:51:15 AM
If dev can't show BTC address with at least 500BTC from shares in it, it's fact he is scammer! I know he is, that's why he won't!

I know in the past he got a page with all transactions of premine.
Some people are out of gulden, the premine is not open more

Gulden + premine = dev got free money? I don't know...

Dev is smart guy, if he spend 5 million from premine that is know by community everybody wants to know what happening. Now he has half million euros in BTC from shares that come from future premine and nobody can follow that.

I don't need to proof my accusation, it's a fact he has the coins and is refuse to show where.

It simple, dev put BTC address on premine page, then community can follow. If he don't he is scammer.

it simple, show us the hooker pics

Most people here are angry that no hooker pics have been shared. It's not about the btc spent on entertainment but the lack of transparency and sharing.

A easy solution, just post some nice hooker pics and all are satisfied again, Gulden to the moon Smiley .

The better the pics the harder the pump! I don't want to see any naked men only beautiful A grade hookers. Pics of snorting coke off their breasts would spike the price to 10k.

After playing around with the new desktop wallets and linking my Android wallet to the desktop wallet, the Gulden development team have pulled off something incredible but very much under the radar in the crypto world.

This is like the underground coin that I have dreaming about. Not mainstream but we privileged few get to experience the best crypto has to offer.

They carry on developing like this give them all the lap dances and strippers they want.

I loved Myriad for developing Multi Algo but the Gulden is in a league of its own.

Jump to: