Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 89. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 09:04:17 AM
NLG make it's peak , when news comes the traders always dump. The price will go lower like it is doing today.  EFL without any dev is 2538 sat and Gulden with all the dev and exchanges is only 2805. Crypto is not about development or innovation but store of value. Less coins with halving = better for price increases.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 03:25:28 AM
I notice the coin has dropped to rank 93 on coinmarketcap, is it because the exchange didn't come on the 1st October or because the PoW2 is not ready?

It's because over 20 new ICOs are being created every week and some land above $50 million in marketcap without having done shit, so if anyone needs to make a 10 times profit on these coins they will need to go above half a billion USD.
Activity: 72
October 02, 2017, 03:09:09 AM
I notice the coin has dropped to rank 93 on coinmarketcap, is it because the exchange didn't come on the 1st October or because the PoW2 is not ready?
Activity: 64
October 02, 2017, 12:52:42 AM

jim already took the bet , I don't think it will be before 1st November but on the 1st November.

There is no bet if both sides do not deposit their stake somewhere neutral

I will honor my bet, make sure you honor yours. I will message you my address 1st Nov

He will have to pay you 1000. Nocks exchange did not come yesterday and I have a theory the devs are waiting a month after Nocks exchange to launch PoW2 and SegSig.

The entire Europe will be able to buy through Nocks with Euros when Nocks exchange is out and it will be better to have this when the best development update in crypto history comes.

They are not stupid, the devs.
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
October 01, 2017, 02:48:08 PM
Gulden growth figures for september. Added the new merchantslist 🎉🎉💪

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/10/01/gulden-in-figures-september/

Good article (as always). I'm surprised to see the growth in slack users. I thought it was growing but didn't think it was growing that much.
Great to see all the new companies who have chosen to accept Gulden as a payment method.
Many more to come, I'm sure!

What I have noticed different about Gulden is that the crypto community is not behind the coin. Services like Shapeshift, Kraken and other exchanges never added it.

It’s actually the other way round. The Gulden devs are not very interested in the small crypto community (no offence) but are aiming at the rest of the worlds population, trying to make Gulden an real alternative to fiat money and banks. They keep a low profile allowing only for a naturall growth of the number of users, making sure development is ahead and ready for larger numbers of users and transactions.
I think if you are really serious about making the best coin ever, this is the way to go.

There wil be a day that the coin will get noticed and that is when it will get very interesting. Already as we speak the numbers show you that the speed on how fast retailers are accepting Gulden payments is accelerating. At some point this will going to explode.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 02:41:15 PM
In the contrary, do not underestimate these initiatives. I noticed in the last two weeks that retailers are now starting to convince other retailers. They clearly see the benefits on accepting Gulden, and initiatives like these are backing them, getting them also the crowd buying in their shop.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 01, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

Good article (as always). I'm surprised to see the growth in slack users. I thought it was growing but didn't think it was growing that much.
Great to see all the new companies who have chosen to accept Gulden as a payment method.

What I have noticed different about Gulden is that the crypto community is not behind the coin. Services like Shapeshift, Kraken and other exchanges never added it.

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 12:00:07 PM

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
October 01, 2017, 11:08:17 AM

Activity: 156
September 29, 2017, 10:35:00 AM
I bought some Gulden before a couple of month. I will hold them for longterm, I think there is a lot of stuff, that is coming up!

Hmm, I think it's not just the guilder can or has the possibility to be higher than the other. Because everyone's needs are different and it depends how everyone responds to all the things that exist, the one thing that we can or indeed will be obtained is bitcoin. Where I am sure in the future excellence of bitcoin will be much better compared to other cryptocurrency, just that there are indeed some that is not the case however that only last a few moments. Much better indeed guilder is used for short-term investments and long-term investments bitcoin.

Take litecoins marketcap 2 833 453 612 / Guldens marketcap 40 705 871 = Litcoin worth 69.6 times more then Gulden. This is the true discount you getting with Gulden for a much better coin and experience. How long this will last, who knows?

https://gulden.com/pow2
https://gulden.com/SegSig
https://dev.gulden.com/
https://dev.gulden.com/august-development-update/
September 29, 2017, 09:05:06 AM
Looks like another buying opportunity is about to come if it goes below 2500 sat, the delay in development will give traders and new users one last chance before this goes over $100 million in marketcap.

Good call, looks as if this weekend is going to be a good time to get more coins, volumes are low, no buyers or sellers.
I also notice on twitter that a lot of new merchants have been added this week, is anyone else shocked by how this coin is ignored by the crypto traders and communities?

Nocks will be Gulden's largest volume exchange before November, bittrex will be used to buy cheap coins and trade on the Nocks and also Guldentrader platforms. welcome to the currency for Europe. Asia and USA have bitcoin.
Activity: 49
September 29, 2017, 05:41:58 AM
The support around 2700/2800 sats is holding. We should reach 4000 sats end of Oct.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 05:35:44 AM
I bought some Gulden before a couple of month. I will hold them for longterm, I think there is a lot of stuff, that is coming up!

Hmm, I think it's not just the guilder can or has the possibility to be higher than the other. Because everyone's needs are different and it depends how everyone responds to all the things that exist, the one thing that we can or indeed will be obtained is bitcoin. Where I am sure in the future excellence of bitcoin will be much better compared to other cryptocurrency, just that there are indeed some that is not the case however that only last a few moments. Much better indeed guilder is used for short-term investments and long-term investments bitcoin.
Activity: 74
September 29, 2017, 05:29:24 AM
Activity: 72
September 29, 2017, 04:29:59 AM
Looks like another buying opportunity is about to come if it goes below 2500 sat, the delay in development will give traders and new users one last chance before this goes over $100 million in marketcap.

Good call, looks as if this weekend is going to be a good time to get more coins, volumes are low, no buyers or sellers.
I also notice on twitter that a lot of new merchants have been added this week, is anyone else shocked by how this coin is ignored by the crypto traders and communities?
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 27, 2017, 03:42:28 AM
September 27, 2017, 02:35:31 AM

jim already took the bet , I don't think it will be before 1st November but on the 1st November.

I will honor my bet, make sure you honor yours. I will message you my address 1st Nov

I will update this page if I hear news on slack about beta testing, it's only the Euro exchanges that are beta testing, if testing on PoW2 does not start around the 1st October then it will be December or January before we can witness.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
September 25, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2017, 03:23:03 AM
Lots of young people paying with Gulden yesterday? evening in Rotterdam:

https://twitter.com/Guldenpagina/status/912020289365651457
Activity: 74
September 24, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: