Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HashNest okay for a starter cloud miner? - page 2. (Read 1990 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Thanks for this.

You wasn't harsh at all  - Thanks for your help Smiley

I may invest there or hashocean, still deciding about that lol.
I've actually invested in hashocean too. Diversifying is the way to go. Don't focus on one provider because if that provider fails, you may loose a really big amount.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Thanks for this.

You wasn't harsh at all  - Thanks for your help Smiley

I may invest there or hashocean, still deciding about that lol.
I see. How much can 100 GH/S earn me a day on average?
There are calculators for that, so please don't ask me. I don't want to get blamed when you get losses. Just do your research.
Okay, I may have been too harsh.

Based on the current price, I assume you want to spend about 7.7 USD.
Based on the product page for the S7, 100GH would be about 24.90 watts. They charge more or less $0.09 per kWh.

Based on those numbers, you would earn $0.16 per day. There will be a fee of about $0.05 per day, so your profit would be $0.11 per day.

You will break even in about 70 days.
There are calculators for that, so please don't ask me. I don't want to get blamed when you get losses. Just do your research.
I have done, just says purchase an Ant Miner. I don't want to invest that much, can't we invest a smaller amount for example $10?
You can invest as low as $0.08 as of a few minutes ago. That will get you about 1 GH/s.

I have done, just says purchase an Ant Miner. I don't want to invest that much, can't we invest a smaller amount for example $10?
I'm looking to invest into Hashnet.

There's no place to pruchase GH/S though?!
Yes there is. You have to log in first.
I'm looking to invest into Hashnet.

There's no place to pruchase GH/S though?!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
yes hasnest is best because they are oldest cloud mining still running and there parent company make the mining machine also they have there own pool ..and the best thing is that you can buy form 1 ghs and when ever you think you can sell it ..
I've used HashNest before and I'll say they're not bad, although that was for very small transactions (right now, I have 56 GH/s worth of power).
I'm planning to invest about $100 to different cloud mining services, or all in one service.

Has anyone had any issues with HashNest? Are they legit? Do you recommend them?
I'm also looking at Genesis Mining but their contracts are expensive and there's a minimum of 500 GH/s. Hashnest is about half-price and also does not have a minimum.

Opinions?

Hashnest is only cloud mining site I send people to currently.  They have the trust being tied in with Bitmain.  Sadly there are just a TON of scams out there so I personally would not go by price or likely you will see your BTC ride off into the sunset with someone else.  Hashnest does not guarentee a ROI but it at least gives you a fair chance with being legit cloud mining site.

Other option is purchasing gear and having it hosted somewhere.  This is also a valid option to know you are actually getting a real miner, not scam.  But again you would need to pick a host that is well known and legit.
Good to hear. I'm dealing directly on HashNest's website (https://www.hashnest.com/) so there shouldn't be any issues with me dealing with someone shady. Their market is also reasonably priced. If I were to buy 4 TH of mining power, it would cost $50 less than if I would buy from their store.

Besides, they're the ones with the absolute lowest price of the bunch (even when compared to known ponzi sites), and the price is actually still dropping.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I've used HashNest before and I'll say they're not bad, although that was for very small transactions (right now, I have 56 GH/s worth of power).
I'm planning to invest about $100 to different cloud mining services, or all in one service.

I'm also looking at Genesis Mining but their contracts are expensive and there's a minimum of 500 GH/s. Hashnest is about half-price and also does not have a minimum.

Opinions?

Hashnest is only cloud mining site I send people to currently.  They have the trust being tied in with Bitmain.  Sadly there are just a TON of scams out there so I personally would not go by price or likely you will see your BTC ride off into the sunset with someone else.  Hashnest does not guarentee a ROI but it at least gives you a fair chance with being legit cloud mining site.

Other option is purchasing gear and having it hosted somewhere.  This is also a valid option to know you are actually getting a real miner, not scam.  But again you would need to pick a host that is well known and legit.

Opinions?
Pages:
Jump to: