Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLing "Safe" To Do While The Market Continues To Get Battered? - page 2. (Read 135 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
I have also an investment in BTC and ETh. In the ETH it's good to sell and buy. Just in the last days, ETH crosses the market below 200$ and now up again. Mostly I prefer holding just for the BTC. But market change now again so selling not the best way over to hold. But can go buying more.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
It would be a wise move to hold with you current portfolio because if you will sell them then you are now lose the money. By holding, you have not yet lose the money you invest because your investment might spike up in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
Hmm, quite surprised to see no votes for NO yet. And, I think rightly so because the holding at times when the market continuously goes down is good to prevent further losses but risky if you think the price won't go up again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
No need to sell or dump coins. Market seems like looking for uptrend but it will go up slowly slowly. But holding is not the only best thing you can do. In this time you can trade also. Holding just give you limited profit when specific coin rise. But while trade you can even grow particular that coin also. But it's up to you. Your coins choice will give profit soon just hold it for some more time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
The only thing I'm holding right now are crypto's and precious metals.
With the exception of ETH, I'd say your choice of crypto is pretty rational. I don't know how ETH will turn out to be. It could have a positive development if the devs manage to fix their block chain, or if they don't the future of ETH may not be so bright. NO objections about your choice of precious metals as well.
Activity: 59
Unless you've been living under a rock, then you know that ETH, BTC, & all ALT's have been getting destroyed lately by unfavorable market conditions. I remember last year investors were telling me how BTC would never hit 10K. I bought into BTC around $2,000 and thought I was OVERPAYING! Later in the year I watched BTC hit $20,000! Now it seems as if investors are way more cautious with their investments. Last year you could put your money into dumpster coin and it was almost guaranteed to rise in price. This year, things have changed. BTC and other ALT's aren't short term money machines anymore.

Right now I have money invested in:

Crypto
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- NEO

ICO's
- CoinMetro
- Curazion

Precious Metals
- Rhodium
- Gold
- Silver

These are my investment choices for right now. What do you guys think of the crypto market? I just dumped AMD & Qcomm the other day for some pretty big gains in the stock market. The only thing I'm holding right now are crypto's and precious metals.

lmao coinmetro is total shit; but Curaizon isnt bad. Nauticus beats Coinmetro in my humble opinion.
Activity: 8
Unless you've been living under a rock, then you know that ETH, BTC, & all ALT's have been getting destroyed lately by unfavorable market conditions. I remember last year investors were telling me how BTC would never hit 10K. I bought into BTC around $2,000 and thought I was OVERPAYING! Later in the year I watched BTC hit $20,000! Now it seems as if investors are way more cautious with their investments. Last year you could put your money into dumpster coin and it was almost guaranteed to rise in price. This year, things have changed. BTC and other ALT's aren't short term money machines anymore.

Right now I have money invested in:

Crypto
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- NEO

ICO's
- CoinMetro
- Curazion

Precious Metals
- Rhodium
- Gold
- Silver

These are my investment choices for right now. What do you guys think of the crypto market? I just dumped AMD & Qcomm the other day for some pretty big gains in the stock market. The only thing I'm holding right now are crypto's and precious metals.
Pages:
Jump to: