Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 103. (Read 368873 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Yah. The longer BTC is held, the better the profit would be. The price has increased now and it is going to go more. Many have already seen the profits and again bought more bitcoins and holding it looking for a price more hike. Too much investments now would pile up the wallets with good profits. Almost everyone is waiting for the moments to cherish.
i agree with you and you are right that longer bitcoin holding is very profitable and adoption of bitcoin increasing and bitcoin price is also increasing too much quickly day to day and people buying bitcoin and then hold it for high price and its way is very profitable .
Depends if you are holding a lots of bitcoin and it takes a long time before you can get the hug profit, unlike you are investing in trading that you can make a good profit if you are invest in ICO's but depends if what altcoin you choose always research first so that you can lose in the future..
But nowadays due to a lot of scam ICOs I will say that it is better to not to invest in any other place but have to keep these bitcoins for longer and to wait for the price of bitcoin to increase in value that is the best investment and a way of profit.
You can easily spot scam ICOs, you have to be very cautious with your investment. One way to determine is to invest only in a high volume project and in that way developers will not easily scam you as they believe they can make more money in the future when the project increase.
Activity: 658
Yah. The longer BTC is held, the better the profit would be. The price has increased now and it is going to go more. Many have already seen the profits and again bought more bitcoins and holding it looking for a price more hike. Too much investments now would pile up the wallets with good profits. Almost everyone is waiting for the moments to cherish.
i agree with you and you are right that longer bitcoin holding is very profitable and adoption of bitcoin increasing and bitcoin price is also increasing too much quickly day to day and people buying bitcoin and then hold it for high price and its way is very profitable .
Depends if you are holding a lots of bitcoin and it takes a long time before you can get the hug profit, unlike you are investing in trading that you can make a good profit if you are invest in ICO's but depends if what altcoin you choose always research first so that you can lose in the future..
But nowadays due to a lot of scam ICOs I will say that it is better to not to invest in any other place but have to keep these bitcoins for longer and to wait for the price of bitcoin to increase in value that is the best investment and a way of profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

It wont be profitable if you hold it for so long time while in fact you can use it to get more profit by trading instead of just holding it. i.e you hold 10bitcoin now (bought it with rate $640) means you have spent $6,4k then you hold it lets say till the price up to$1000 each but you need to wait around 5years to reach.
Lets calculate it : your profit after 5 years = $260 x 10 = $2600 for 5 years. It is only around $44/month. I think it is not worth enough because with 10btc you may earn more than $44/month by trading.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
don't same bitcoin in investment another platform gold or house
is gold is good investment is long time over 10 year
bitcoin is very bad is investment over 10 year

well, take a look at the 10 year gold charts. gold has gone up 112.5% in a matter of 10 years. it doesn't mean it will happen again of course, but investing in gold for 10 years and getting a return of just over 110% is not really promising. if bitcoin lives up to all its realistic expectations, then you'll be rewarded with a huge return. it will be beyond what gold will offer you.

From the past performance, it seems that the bitcoin is much better than the gold. The bitcoin will grow even faster.

Bitcoin is indeed much more rewarding than Gold, but the risks are also much greater. In order to benefit from the volatile nature of Bitcoin, you have to understand what the risks are, and know how to read the market in order to benefit to the most from whatever state the market is in at that time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
yes holding botcoin for a long time will according to me is a good decision. we know the price is not to be trusted but if it didnt made any profit then also we can avoid the loss by waiting some more
It were previous days when the price was not trusted. Nowadays the price is going much better and it is going to increase with a good pace and in the coming future we will be benefited with it if we keep them for longer period.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
If you have a business going on and if you have millions of dollars, then holding Bitcoin is a good way to make money. Since you have a business going on, investing a lot of money wouldn't affect you that much because there's still income coming to you. Instead of keeping your million dollars in a bank, you should invest it in Bitcoins. It will make you earn more money as time pass by, while keeping it in a bank wouldn't.
Activity: 114
yes holding botcoin for a long time will according to me is a good decision. we know the price is not to be trusted but if it didnt made any profit then also we can avoid the loss by waiting some more
Activity: 126
Yes, but I'd rather call it semi longterm investment. Since sometimes the price of bitcoin get really volatile, it's good to keep a small eye on it. If you're in for something smaller profits, well the opportunity just happened. You should not complain about a 5% orso Roll Eyes
Activity: 798

well, take a look at the 10 year gold charts. gold has gone up 112.5% in a matter of 10 years. it doesn't mean it will happen again of course, but investing in gold for 10 years and getting a return of just over 110% is not really promising. if bitcoin lives up to all its realistic expectations, then you'll be rewarded with a huge return. it will be beyond what gold will offer you.

From the past performance, it seems that the bitcoin is much better than the gold. The bitcoin will grow even faster.
yes i also agree with you i also think that bitcoin is too much better that gold because the price of gold cannot increase so high in such a short time period but the price of bitcoin can really increase too high in a very very short period of time.
That is the reason that investors are now shifting with a fastest speed from gold and other assets to bitcoin and bitcoin is their main asset for their investment and they now do not need any other aset for investment and buy them every time when they find some money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514

you are right that bitcoin is much more better than gold because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster than gold because everyone want to invest their money in bitcoin and bitcoin is very good for making a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

It may look like Gold has not being very profitable in that 10 year period, but even this +100% increase has been more than welcome for people. Mainly because of the fact that Gold is a store of value tool. The most important thing with Gold is; did it do it's job well in these 10 years as store of value? Answer is yes!
Activity: 224

yes i also agree with you i also think that bitcoin is too much better that gold because the price of gold cannot increase so high in such a short time period but the price of bitcoin can really increase too high in a very very short period of time.
Activity: 907
I think any time is a good time to buy a bitcoin. plus the current bitcoin prices continue to rise.
we will feel a tidy profit when we dare to invest our money in bitcoin.
no i think every time is not a good time for buying bitcoin, you have to buy bitcoin with when you fell that it is the good time to do so and if you realize that the price of bitcoin is now going to increase, and if you are buying bitcoin blindly then you can really fact a big trouble.

In the coming future especially in the year of 2017 it is expected that the price of bitcoin will go rise to a much higher value so I agree to that person and will say yes any time now is a good time to buy bitcoins and have to wait for longer holding them in our wallet.
Activity: 140
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
How can you be sure of that, no one can see the future, although I agree that gold will be gold in the long term but bitcoin also has a chance to get that kind of success as we are still in the early phase and we have more room to improve, if you do not trust just simply do not invest instead put all your money in gold.
I believe in BTC's bright and strong future. It's benefits has almost reached 70% of online workers. Its being spread every second by one or the other source. Only BTC's price is higher than any other currencies. This has made many lives life happily with money. Especially bitcointalk.org has reached many and employed many and still continuing its work.

I do agree on your thoughts and  statements  regarding  on  bitcoin opportunities that it gives to  people here on this  forum. Since we are  here  earning bitcoin is  our main  goal because  we are  believing on it that it would   have a bright future and could make  us profitable on the long run.
Activity: 193
How can you be sure of that, no one can see the future, although I agree that gold will be gold in the long term but bitcoin also has a chance to get that kind of success as we are still in the early phase and we have more room to improve, if you do not trust just simply do not invest instead put all your money in gold.
I believe in BTC's bright and strong future. It's benefits has almost reached 70% of online workers. Its being spread every second by one or the other source. Only BTC's price is higher than any other currencies. This has made many lives life happily with money. Especially bitcointalk.org has reached many and employed many and still continuing its work.
Jump to: