Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 136. (Read 368873 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I think holding for a long time it could be a good way to make money.
but you have to hold large amounts, because you will hold for a long time, so when the time to sell you are not in vain to sell in large quantities. also price of bitcoin unexpected annually, and most importantly, have patience.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
I think hold bitcoin in a long time can be a good way, but you must have good patience and also you should have more money to hold for a long time. I have confidence in the future of bitcoin prices will continue to rise. although the journey would experience fluctuating but in the end we will always achieve the highest price.
The time of fluctuating has been lasted , and now is the time of seeing our money increasing with the passing of each day, now the price is increasing much faster and I have noticed that in the last two months the price of bitcoin has doubled.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Holding for a long term is very profitable right now because the bitcoin has a great future a head and because of that its nice to invest in it and put it on a long term.

You can indeed long term hold the bitcoin because its very profitable on a long run another thing is also that its nice, you have to do nothing and are making profit so easy.
in present time i dont think that holding of bitcoin is profitable in present time you should be more careful.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Im my opinion, Yes, you can profited alot if you were hold alot of BTC when it was $1 or below than that when 2011. Imagine if you bought alot on that time, and still hold it until now (but im sure there are just a few people who still hold their btc when they bought it at 2011). i think if you buy btc with current price now, its still not too late for hoping it for rise again. goodluck

Yeah i agree with you. We can still make a lot of money from now by just keeping our bitcoin for a long time like another 4 years and sell it for the next bitcoin halving in 2020 Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Im my opinion, Yes, you can profited alot if you were hold alot of BTC when it was $1 or below than that when 2011. Imagine if you bought alot on that time, and still hold it until now (but im sure there are just a few people who still hold their btc when they bought it at 2011). i think if you buy btc with current price now, its still not too late for hoping it for rise again. goodluck
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Hold it for few years , next halving in 2020 , i think we'll see bitcoin to 10,000 $ then
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The bitcoin is a currency that has grown abundantly, perhaps because it is limited to 21 million bitcoins. No more than that. I'm sure the bitcoin valera, many, many dollars in the future, so I'm already preparing a stock of bitcoin ...
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I also requested more bitcoin recently from sites.  However bitcoin has dropped all the way down to 227 dollars at the moment.
So since holding those bitcoin at 270... I lost quite a bit due to the btc fluctuations.  However if I sell it right now, then once btc goes back up, then I would feel silly for selling it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Holding for a long term is very profitable right now because the bitcoin has a great future a head and because of that its nice to invest in it and put it on a long term.

You can indeed long term hold the bitcoin because its very profitable on a long run another thing is also that its nice, you have to do nothing and are making profit so easy.
Holding is just a save way to earn money and that is because you are waiting for the right moment to sell it and that is really nice and so also safe because you dont lose anything.
But not everyone can wait such a long time because there are also people that is greedy and that is bad because they are making some mistakes.

Its a save way and its also easy and profitable, I think its a very good method to make money safely with the bitcoin alone and not with any other method like trading or gambling as a example.

In the overall experience holding is good and its indeed the easiest way to make some good profits, right now holding is good with the halving incoming.
I would not even hold it for a long term right now due to the risings that has taken place right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Holding is just a save way to earn money and that is because you are waiting for the right moment to sell it and that is really nice and so also safe because you dont lose anything.
But not everyone can wait such a long time because there are also people that is greedy and that is bad because they are making some mistakes.

Its a save way and its also easy and profitable, I think its a very good method to make money safely with the bitcoin alone and not with any other method like trading or gambling as a example.
Activity: 256

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Holding is just saving money but to earn some money you have to sell it and that is also the most risky thing but you dont even know what will happen later in the future.
But you can already see now that the halving is becoming more worth and the price of Bitcoin started already to rise so that is perfect.
Holding is not just the saving of our money in our wallet but it is also a very good way to earn a good amount of profit without doing any hard struggle or efforts, the only work we will need to do is to go to exchange and buy bitcoins as much as possible. It is just the reward for the faith we are having into bitcoin ecosystem.
Activity: 350
With holding bitcoins you cans create good profits but keep in mind to not hold them too long because otherwise you will be too late at a moment and you will lose profit.
Always keep your eyes on the bitcoin market price!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Yes holding it like for another 4 years is a great idea because when the next halving happen on 2020 i think that the price of bitcoin will x3 the price as of now.
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Holding it is not good, as I think there are many ways to grow your coins when you sell your coins at peak and buy them back at the lowest points.
There are opportunities that markets will give you, you need to get into the same with complete risk, and you will get out with great profits.

i totally agree but this is not suitable for everyone.
trading is hard and risky and not everyone can handle it and be successful, many people will fall for the hype and worse than that they fall for the FUD and will make stupid decisions that lead to big losses.

I believe in 'Buy the FUD (when talks of selling are going on), Sell the facts (when everyone asks you to buy)'.
That way, no one would get into trouble by entering the markets during wrong times.
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Holding it is not good, as I think there are many ways to grow your coins when you sell your coins at peak and buy them back at the lowest points.
There are opportunities that markets will give you, you need to get into the same with complete risk, and you will get out with great profits.

i totally agree but this is not suitable for everyone.
trading is hard and risky and not everyone can handle it and be successful, many people will fall for the hype and worse than that they fall for the FUD and will make stupid decisions that lead to big losses.

That's common and really part of trading experience of others.

In my case, I preferred not to hold too much and I always stated that in my previous post here. All my trading moves were executed depend on the current hype and trend of bitcoin price. I see it's more profitable if you take advantage of every price trend whether a bullish or bearish one rather than to hold too much.
Activity: 269
I've been researching it and I do think it's a good long-term investment strategy, especially at the current levels.  I bought my first Bitcoins today.  I've been trading stocks/options for awhile but I'm starting to invest in Bitcoins.  Now that Wall Street has validated the existence of Bitcoins with the launch of a Bitcoin ETF, I think more people/companies will validate and use it.

The volume of buying/selling is continuing to increase every month.  Yes, there will be price fluctuations with the prices (but so does stocks), I think Bitcoins is a great long-term investment.  Grin

I agree about the fact that the bitcoin is a good long term investment although I must say that short term investments with the bitcoin are also pretty nice if you are asking me.
Its both profitable in my eyes.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
it can not be said to be the best, but I guess if you're looking for security, I think it is the most secure way without risk, but if you only have a little bitcoin, I recommend to collect them be more, because if you only have a few bitcoin, it is not will affect
Jump to: