Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 40. (Read 368872 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
As we know that there is a continuous fluctuations in the price of bitcoins, holding your bitcoins doesn't seem like a viable option even though atimes the profit might be made. Likely, I would say trading with some of your bitcoins and holding some of the rest.

Seriously, why would people that are holding their coins for the long term care about short term fluctuations? I have bought most of my coins below the $500 level for long term holding purposes. I have seen the wildest peaks and dumps that you can imagine after that, but did it have any impact on my long term investment? No. Look where were are today.... TLDR -- fluctuations don't matter to people holding their coins for a long period of time. It only matters to traders.
Yes the traders can do short term trade as they know well when to sell and when to buy again but if a person will not know about the trade then he do not have to go for short time as he will lose much of opportunities. for him long term is better.
I have to disagree reagrding that. I short trading is less riskier than long term trading since you can still hold if dumps cost you. For this reason, it's safer to shor trading than long trading.
but short term trading is more risky than long term trading and specially if you do not have any experience in trading. because if you have invested your bitcoin for short term an if the price start decreasing for taking correction then you will become worry about your investment and will sell your bitcoin even at lost. but if you have invested our money for long term then you will not take care for such minor decrease and will remain confident and will never feel the need to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
I think it is a very good idea because many people believe in Bitcoin and the more people who adopt it the higher the value. It's still in it's youth so we can all still benefit. Holding Bitcoin is probably the best thing you can do for yourself right now. Also investing in some altcoins to accelerate that. There many good altcoins.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
I was insisted to hold bitcoin as much possible, so to make a better profit. I was explained with the help of an price chart where the price has grown higher with fluctuations happening in between. The same fluctuations have never made the price stay low for a long time period.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
As we know that there is a continuous fluctuations in the price of bitcoins, holding your bitcoins doesn't seem like a viable option even though atimes the profit might be made. Likely, I would say trading with some of your bitcoins and holding some of the rest.

hahaha, it's all just crap friends. An advantage that comes from we have a good confidence in the things we do, if indeed you have the best stuff in the past against bitcoin then I am sure in time now you will get many advantages. Because in the past the price of bitcoin is extremely low and if you use most on the money you have to buy some of the bitcoin, then surely the price now is very good for all the profit.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Yes,it has been already been proved many times that holding bitcoins for a long time will be profitable.For example,if you had 1 bitcoin in your wallet in december 2016 when its price was $850,by now within six months you would have earned around $1750 for just one bitcoin.Holding it for long time is always profitable.
You have a good point. I read some articles about the future of the bitcoin and I found out that many expert says that bitcoin in ten years from now will become $200,000 each and it is big amount of money.
That's a mere speculation and what makes it good is more expert are predicting the price will substantially rise in the future.
Whatever the price will be as long as we can sell for a profit, we should be thankful with that.

Starting to save now will make our dreams happen, just believe.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Yes,it has been already been proved many times that holding bitcoins for a long time will be profitable.For example,if you had 1 bitcoin in your wallet in december 2016 when its price was $850,by now within six months you would have earned around $1750 for just one bitcoin.Holding it for long time is always profitable.
You have a good point. I read some articles about the future of the bitcoin and I found out that many expert says that bitcoin in ten years from now will become $200,000 each and it is big amount of money.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I have to disagree reagrding that. I short trading is less riskier than long term trading since you can still hold if dumps cost you. For this reason, it's safer to shor trading than long trading.

Main point of importance is that in order to benefit from the short term fluctuations, you have to know how to ride the market. Let this exactly be what makes short term trading for a lot people a true losing game. Trading isn't just a fun thing you step into -- it requires an exceptional level of market understanding, plus a decent bit of luck. Even the best skilled traders don't always manage to end up with positive results.... Long term holding doesn't require you to do anything other than making sure your coins remain stored offline properly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
No one is able to give you the answer to that, that's going to be based on yourself and only yourself to be able to decide what's best for you and everyone in your life. Though the biggest thing I say right now is if you could live with throwing the money down the drain, then please do enter the world of cryptos because big losses can be incured in a couple seconds and there's nothing you can do about it. If you're fine with entering a bull market and praying that this bull market is going to last then yes it's a wonderful idea.
Holding bitcoin for a long period I think is a good way of making money. For example, people that were able to buy bitcoin when the market value of Bitcoin was $200 to $400 would make a lot of money if they are to sell at current bitcoin price of $2,450 currently. And am pretty sure the price of Bitcoin will still increase not minding what the outcome of 1st August, 2017 meeting.

This is like anything else dude, you can't use it as a reason. Yes if I bought APPLE FUCKING STOCK when it first went on ICO I'd be an insanely wealthy man now. But, THATS WITH ANYTHING GOLD, SILVER, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501

Seriously, why would people that are holding their coins for the long term care about short term fluctuations? I have bought most of my coins below the $500 level for long term holding purposes. I have seen the wildest peaks and dumps that you can imagine after that, but did it have any impact on my long term investment? No. Look where were are today.... TLDR -- fluctuations don't matter to people holding their coins for a long period of time. It only matters to traders.
Yes the traders can do short term trade as they know well when to sell and when to buy again but if a person will not know about the trade then he do not have to go for short time as he will lose much of opportunities. for him long term is better.
short term investment need a lot of experience and knowledge with good decision power, i think those people who do not have good trading experience for short term then they need to invest their money in long term. in long term investment, the investors most do not care for minor increase or decease because he is expecting a big profit after long time. but for long term investment you need to be more patient and can wait for a long time.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Make a Bet, Make a Bit!
You should never have all of your eggs in one baske, however a % of your portfolio invest in bitcoin is a sure thing IMO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

Activity: 994
Merit: 252
yes i personally like long term investment and specially in case of bitcoin as there are more chances that its price will increase therefore i will prefer to hold bitcoin and not to sell it for a long time. i sure about the price of bitcoin that it will continue increasing in future.
Yes you are right that investment in bitcoin for long time is very profitable because its price will goes to increasing and do not sell bitcoin hold for long term and I don't think that its price going to below 2500$ so buy bitcoin and hold for long time then its price will cross 5000$ as you wish sell or more hold.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
Holding bitcoin for a long time is a good way to make money if bitcoin prices go up in the long run. So far it works if you hold bitcoin for more than three years. Bitcoin's tech predictors for the long term will continue to uptrend
Yes it is, bitcoin is a good investment someday. Many bussiness man are now using it and earning it now. They are now buying coins and storing it in their wallet and for it to increase its value or to have a profit on it. Holding coins is worth it you will realize it someday. They will be rich when they save it now.

I have realized from the first to hold Bitcoin that I get from trading profits and others. And I believe holding Bitcoin the right choice instead of holding Gold or Silver.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Holding bitcoin for a long period I think is a good way of making money. For example, people that were able to buy bitcoin when the market value of Bitcoin was $200 to $400 would make a lot of money if they are to sell at current bitcoin price of $2,450 currently. And am pretty sure the price of Bitcoin will still increase not minding what the outcome of 1st August, 2017 meeting.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
yes i personally like long term investment and specially in case of bitcoin as there are more chances that its price will increase therefore i will prefer to hold bitcoin and not to sell it for a long time. i sure about the price of bitcoin that it will continue increasing in future.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

This is one of the best strategy  considering the market volatility. Price is on a roller coaster rise. So actually you can keep some, trade with some and buy some alt coin which you think has future with some % of your btc. In this way you can grow your btc as well when the price rises.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Autobuy every week/month is the best strategy

You know what's better than autobuy? Buying when the price dips. If you have the ability to autobuy at a fixed period of time, in this case per week or per month, then surely you have a source of income that pays in fiat. You can just hold those fiat and wait for a good timing. You don't just jump right to the pool. You don't just buy bitcoins without looking at the chart first. Because then you might buy at the peak of bitcoin's price which will lead to either sure loss or long time of waiting before it gains profit.
Pages:
Jump to: