Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holocaust a Hoax ? - page 2. (Read 3319 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 28, 2015, 11:49:16 AM
Ummm.. yeah it happened..
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 28, 2015, 10:45:39 AM
Did it happen? Of course it did. Is it an isolated incident of genocide? Of course not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

Was it the worst case of genocide in recorded history? Nope. Why does everyone only talk about "The Holocaust"? Because Jews own the media.
http://www.rantpolitical.com/2014/12/06/15-worst-genocides-in-history/
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
March 28, 2015, 10:22:21 AM
Holocaust was real. I feel pity for everyone who think that it was some kind of elaborate hoax and are denying existence of this crime. A lot of people died there. Existing proofs are sufficient, there are even some people who lived through Auschwitz and can tell you their stories even now. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 27, 2015, 08:41:29 PM
I've been to the camp and everything looked very real to me. Are you asking if the people were being killed and cremated? There's no doubt to it. The only thing people are arguing about is the number of victims.
If you're asking why they were bald, the answer is lice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 27, 2015, 12:50:16 PM
There has been a long time dispute over The Auschwitz incident , Some say it never took place . While some say it did take place and there are many proofs for that. On this topic , a moment comes when both parties agree on the fact that there were some people who were used in war and they were given good facilities while others were not. Some also said , peoples were made bald because of a serious bacterial infection, while I dont agree to that. Now I believe that Holocaust is not a Hoax. There are many witnesses who wer freed or liberated by russians. So you guys tell me what do you think about "Holocaust is a Hoax ?"

I address the two bold sections.
1. There is no dispute, in as much as it is disputed if the earth is flat.
2. I think you mean slavery, not used.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 27, 2015, 12:16:16 PM
There has been a long time dispute over The Auschwitz incident , Some say it never took place . While some say it did take place and there are many proofs for that. On this topic , a moment comes when both parties agree on the fact that there were some people who were used in war and they were given good facilities while others were not. Some also said , peoples were made bald because of a serious bacterial infection, while I dont agree to that. Now I believe that Holocaust is not a Hoax. There are many witnesses who wer freed or liberated by russians. So you guys tell me what do you think about "Holocaust is a Hoax ?"
Pages:
Jump to: