Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hycon (HYC) a good token to HODL or a lost cause today? - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
I bought some HYC a while ago, but they haven´t gone anywhere since. I try to read about HYC and their future developments but I´m not sure what to think of what I find. Some say HYC is dead and won´t ever go up again (Last time was in October to December 2018 with an ATH in the latter month). Should I get rid of my HYC for what little there is left of the investment (with a loss) or buy more?

i see HYC price near with ALL time low,
so, in my opnion you need more confirmations if you want to buy more mate
and keep your eyes open, by setting up a stop loss lev el, if the price going down more, so, you can cut your lose short
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I bought some HYC a while ago, but they haven´t gone anywhere since. I try to read about HYC and their future developments but I´m not sure what to think of what I find. Some say HYC is dead and won´t ever go up again (Last time was in October to December 2018 with an ATH in the latter month). Should I get rid of my HYC for what little there is left of the investment (with a loss) or buy more?
Pages:
Jump to: