Pages:
Author

Topic: is invest a good way to flex your btc? - page 2. (Read 2248 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2015, 10:36:32 PM
It's a good way to lose your bitcoins.

The amount of scams and bad business plans is so great in bitcoinland you should not invest in anything.

Exactly! Stick your long term coins in the cold storage, your spending coins so they are in your reach and enroll into a signature campaign. You will not risk anything, you will help others around you and make a small change every week.

So no, don't invest! Keep you bitcoins safe!

for a lot people holding coins is very boring as they don't get a direct gain when they let their coins sit in their wallets. they want to put their coins to work but don't think about the risks. they mostly find out what they did wrong when it is already too late.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
September 02, 2015, 06:04:53 PM

The amount of scams and bad business plans is so great in bitcoinland you should not invest in anything.

Exactly! Stick your long term coins in the cold storage, your spending coins so they are in your reach and enroll into a signature campaign. You will not risk anything, you will help others around you and make a small change every week.

So no, don't invest! Keep you bitcoins safe!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
September 01, 2015, 04:49:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
September 01, 2015, 03:36:53 PM
The market is a little too volatile for me to invest in any long-term opportunities.
Though it's pretty good for day trading.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 01, 2015, 02:32:25 PM
I think investing in not recommended it so risky if you invest much more btc...it will scam your bitcoin... i was scam before and i will never trusted all hyips.try other way to earn...
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
September 01, 2015, 03:16:05 AM
i'm not investing in anything for now, everything seems shady or not so profitable, or with a very slow profit, unless you invest a tons by raising the risk even more

now with the new miners, and the more efficiency it's possible for many to return to mining, up to 0.2 usd per kw, i would invest there
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
August 31, 2015, 03:10:08 PM
Investing carries a significant amount of risk and there are a lot of scams risks around crypto world. Be aware of them. But in the end it could pay off big-time if you use reasonable strategies.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 30, 2015, 11:01:07 AM
BTCis investment a good thing to flex your btc.what is your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: