Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Investing In AltCoin Still Worth it in 2019? - page 19. (Read 2832 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think invest on altcoins still worth and who invest now can get a profit but will take time for altcoins bull run, next year will be possible before bitcoin halving i believe and i think Ethereum is a good choice.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Ethereum is an altcoin unlike no other altcoin, it started the explosion of the crowdfunding in the cryptocurrency world, it's smart contract makes it easy to create a token whereby, companies can now launch their own ICO using Ethereum's smart contract, there are other good altcoins in the market, but it's hard to duplicate Ethereum's success.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Investment in ETH is indeed very feasible and ETH really has a strong community, the ETH platform is also very popular with other projects so ETH is indeed very suitable for investment yeah.
Activity: 215
Merit: 99
It's true however the Bitcoin has more users and considered as the usd in cryptocurrencies well i may say that it's really worth investing to altcoin as well they are the alternatives to bitcoin and they have different uses and own advantages but also have their own disadvantages.

Just be careful since some of the altcoins are not worth investing for i suggest to look at the top 100 of the coin market cap and study the coins well.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think there is a lot more reasons why etherium will still be the number one altcoins not only in terms of choice for investment but its use case and development. The pricing is simply its response to market conditions which every coin does and it will eventually rise to another all time high, alts investment is a sure deal
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
Ethereum is a huge ecosystem, so the Ethereum blockchain can be used in many types of activity, I see a lot of potential in the ETH coin and I can say with confidence that it will be a very good investment!
I agree. ETH has a bright future because almost of the platform are supported by this. ETH is worth of investing now as it could gain high price in the future. It is the first option when choosing an investment with altcoins. Old altcoin are profitable and doing good in the market than the new one.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Ethereum is a huge ecosystem, so the Ethereum blockchain can be used in many types of activity, I see a lot of potential in the ETH coin and I can say with confidence that it will be a very good investment!
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Found this online and thought it might be helpful for new investors like me

In the ever-expanding world of digital currency, Ethereum is one of the most promising technologies on the market.

Since its birth in 2015, the digital currency has grown by over 45,836%:

Ethereum’s rapid growth has transformed paupers into millionaires. But despite its skyrocketing value, very few people actually understand what Ethereum is or why it’s a good investment.

For those of you who don’t know what Ethereum is, it’s important to understand that it’s much more than just a digital currency.

1. Ethereum Could Have More Application Than Bitcoin
As a whole, digital currencies have a lot of selling points. Many digital currencies use blockchain technology and finite market caps. These digital currencies are hyperinflation-proof, free from big banks, and open to the individual.

That being said, blockchain technology is certainly one of the key selling points behind digital currencies.

2. Ethereum Is Backed by Multiple Fortune 500 Companies
One of the strongest pieces of evidence for Ethereum’s long-term prospects is the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA).

In February 2017, multiple major companies — including dozens of Fortune 500s — decided to collaborate on furthering the Ethereum network technology, with the goal of incorporating it into their businesses. This group includes companies like Intel, Microsoft, JPMorgan, BP, and Thomson Reuters. Now in 2018, the EEA is over 200 members strong.

Full Post here: https://malepursuit.com/invest-in-ethereum-ripple-litecoin/

Pages:
Jump to: