Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in crypto a good idea? - page 21. (Read 10502 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 503
August 17, 2019, 02:38:50 PM
Investing in crypto like any other investment involves risk. Also, you should know whether you are investing for short term, mid term or long term. Doing proper research before investing is required, that's what is referred to as taking calculated risk. Most altcoins especially dipped massively and adding some now to your portfolio is not a bad idea in my opinion. As for me 50% of my portfolio is BTC and 50% is altcoins (ETH, EOS, TRX, ATOM, LINK, ICX).
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
August 17, 2019, 01:24:05 PM
It depend on your goals if you have some reserve funds and can hodl for few years than it is good time to dive in as some big news are on the way. I hope this could start the next bull rally for what everyone is waiting for from last few months. But there is golden rule always invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
August 17, 2019, 01:20:12 PM
Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?

its never too late to invest in cryptocurrency my friend
all you need to do is only knew how to choose a good crypto before investing,,
because you are a newbie, i think its better to for you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum first  Wink
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
August 17, 2019, 01:02:54 PM
Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?

You have asked an open ended question here because you didn't mention any particular coin you intend to buy, so that you get a standard advise from people you want to buy the coin too or those who already have it.

If you mentioned a particular coin, it will be better.

Of course investing in cryptocurrency is a nice idea but don't buy shit coins because it will just be there occupying space in your wallet or block folio. Shocked
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
August 17, 2019, 11:54:59 AM
I would rather invest in real state instead in crypto for me.   i dont know what other people will do ,cause some will say  that crypto is the biggest opportunity thats why everyone should invest on it. 
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 17, 2019, 11:08:04 AM
You can buy now and it's not too late dude but i suggest you to understand the crypto currency itself before you can start your journey in the crypto. You should learn all of the advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency. Before that and you can start to learn more about the volatility and liquidity which become the main part in crypto.
The project should be the main consideration before you start to put your money in crypto and just use the money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
August 17, 2019, 10:29:17 AM
Investing in Crypto is an excellent choice for investing. As a beginner, you should learn about trading crypto coins. Investing in Crypto, in my opinion, is more challenging and able to produce something big. But you also have to be prepared with risk.
Yes your right on that, every person who wants to enter into crypto investing should learn everything about trading and investing and not blame thereselves if there investment went wrong.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 17, 2019, 09:48:40 AM
Despite the fact that cryptocurrency has been made known and adopted by some individuals, it is still considered to be a new innovation that many individuals and groups are yet to accept - in terms of its usage. Investing in it now, is indeed a good idea, because its innovation is the one with a good prospect.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 17, 2019, 09:25:16 AM
Investing in Crypto is an excellent choice for investing. As a beginner, you should learn about trading crypto coins. Investing in Crypto, in my opinion, is more challenging and able to produce something big. But you also have to be prepared with risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 17, 2019, 04:02:09 AM
There is no definitively positive or negative answer. There are pros (big profit) and cons (big risk). You must decide for yourself whether or not to take risks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
August 17, 2019, 03:56:28 AM
Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?
If you are talking o bitcoin, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin market because the vale that bitcoin has now can grow over 3x in the coming bull run, so if you put money now in the market and it grows by 3x before the end of next year, I believe that it is will be counted as a good investment, so I would never tell you that it is late to invest in cryptocurrency because it is not late.

Mind you, there are some altcoins that is already too late to invest in because they are dyeing away from the market already after being pumped, and after they have already been dumped also by investment, most altcoins are not late at all for any investor to invest in now, because they have the lowest value for investment right now. So you should get your money in bitcoin and altcoins market now.
Well, many newbies always think it's too late to start investing in crypto but as you say, this thinking is a mistake when it's not too late here because this market still fluctuates in a very regular way, creating opportunities for people who know how to use it. However, I will not deny that when we are late, we will have many disadvantages, we will need more rigorous and safe calculations, and to make sure all these factors are good, we need to consider whether our selves are qualified and skilled or not, the idea is good but it still needs someone who takes full advantage of it
Activity: 417
August 17, 2019, 03:40:27 AM
Investing in crypto market is a good idea. But you cannot expect too much from the market unlike in the past. Cryptocurrency is like a stock market and a project needs time to grow. So you should wait for long to get benefits.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
August 17, 2019, 02:50:29 AM
If you are talking o bitcoin, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin market because the vale that bitcoin has now can grow over 3x in the coming bull run, so if you put money now in the market and it grows by 3x before the end of next year, I believe that it is will be counted as a good investment, so I would never tell you that it is late to invest in cryptocurrency because it is not late.

Mind you, there are some altcoins that is already too late to invest in because they are dyeing away from the market already after being pumped, and after they have already been dumped also by investment, most altcoins are not late at all for any investor to invest in now, because they have the lowest value for investment right now. So you should get your money in bitcoin and altcoins market now.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
August 17, 2019, 02:38:09 AM
Nothing is too late unless you are ready. If you are willing, the market still has things for you if you know how to exploit them.
Try and invest, maybe you will be a talented investor. Wink
Activity: 254
August 17, 2019, 02:26:52 AM
i'm never get answer for that question for my self lol. late or not you'll get the answer after you have experience about cryptocurrency market. but i think invest in crypto is very good idea because the liquidity is high, take a look coinmarketcap top 10 coins to make you choose easier what coin you wanna buy. here some tips from me : try to research market condition, good exchange, good coin/token, be patience to buy youll get your time, do it with your own risk, and learn from your mistakes. good luck Cheesy
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 17, 2019, 01:55:30 AM
It is a good idea to invest in crypto, but you need to learn more about the cryptocurrency itself so you will have the knowledge to be used to make a profit. You cannot depend on other people to make the profit because you use your money, and you need to have the skill to determine the right time to enter the market. I don't think that it is too late to invest in crypto because as long as you can buy the coin at a low price, you will have your time to make a profit. My advice is you need to decide the money you will use to invest because many people don't know how to manage their money to invest so if they get lost, they will complain or regret. You can decide to use $100 or even $1000 to invest in crypto so your daily need will not disturb because you still have the other money to fill the needs.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 17, 2019, 01:54:19 AM
I think it's better if you know the answer for that from yourself on how do you see crypto and its potential.
You have to do your own research first and if you are convince then you should invest. If you will ask other people, of course they will tell you to invest because most of us here in this forum are crypto believers and therefore we also invest as well.

It's important to know the risk and the reward, that's it, then you analyze everything before risking money for investment, but don't be too aggressive because when we are talking of investment, that means you might succeed or fail.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
August 17, 2019, 01:35:58 AM
for electronic money, we should only speculate. Because the volatility of the market is very strong, the long-term investment will not bring much value. Because we do not receive dividends, we will be very disadvantaged if held long term.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
August 17, 2019, 01:28:44 AM
of course investing in crypto is very good and you are still not too late, but if you buy now then you will be lucky because market is currently in blood, all red
Can you guarantee he wll get profit if he invested now? You need to know Crypto is very volatile, the price can be increased so high and it could be decreased so deep too. Remember when ETH's value dropped from $1200 to $88 as lowest? Or BitcoinCash when it was above $2000 but now it's only around $300? Thats cryptocurrency. Will the price back to that or even reached new ATH for all Crypto?
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
August 17, 2019, 01:21:10 AM
It's a great time to get in but my solid advice to you would be to only buy Bitcoin, and stay far away from all the shitcoins (including ETH and LTC).

There is only one BTCitcoin!
You are very biased. Altcoins exist and sometimes make Xs. Much more than BTC. Why are you so categorically imposing your bias? If the OP researches crypto assets, he decides what the hell is and what is not.

2 OP
You just need to understand what are the risks. Only then can you think of potential. However, as a trader, you understand that, I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: