Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IOTA a good token? - page 3. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Do you think it is a good project? Would it be good to invest in Iota at this time?
Investing in IOTA right now is good idea,IOTA has a promising technology which is different from Blockchain Bitcoin’s technology known as Tangle.With the most superior technology of all cryptocurrencies and for that reason have the best chances of replacing Bitcoin and becoming the next big cryptocurrency and IOTA is one of them.
Activity: 135
September 08, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

Do you think it is a good project? Would it be good to invest in Iota at this time?
Yes of course IOTA is a good project.IOTA is still in its early stage development and facing some issues, but looking at the commitment of its talented team and the growing participation in their data marketplace.We can be sure that the future of IOTA as cryptocurrency is very bright.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

Well,IOTA is a good project IOTA is one of the first platforms to marry IoT and cryptographic payment processing, but that doesn’t guarantee that it will be successful.Investing in IOTA right now is a good  idea.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 08, 2018, 12:01:43 PM
personally speaking i do not think it's a good project because they gained a lot of haters in the process.
what i mean is,a project with a lot of haters behind it should have problem right ? for example look at this thread :
and even friend of mine said something like that a year ago.

but if we are looking at its potential in term of profit,i believe people will say good or something similiar to that.
just like EOS,they are extremely good in term of manipulation and hype which will take the price up.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
I thought yes, because the IOTA project was indeed very good, it was proven because the price of IOTA had risen very high and I was sure the price of IOTA would increase again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Iota is one of altcoin that rallied last year because of it's taunted blockchain that have been discovered to be flawed.  Tangle can not be compare to blockchain in terms of reliability and immutability.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

Of course IOTA is one of the best investments by far in the crypto world. IOTA is secure, scalable and fast. In a future world where most of the cryptocurrencies will be vulnerable to quantum computers, IOTA will be standing tall.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
September 08, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
well , idk IOTA is a token category ,
as far i know IOTA a coin,
and of course IOTA is a good project.
well
i got some info , IOTA ico just about  $0.000434512 usd/each
and u can see how success IOTA right now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 08, 2018, 11:53:46 AM
so far I have never known more about IOTA. but I think it's a good project in this popularity movement, IOTA was founded in 2015. If you look at its age, I think it's a fast time process in the progress of the IOTA token. many features are attractive, especially free transactions. even without connection.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
September 08, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
IOTA has had a bad time in the past but they made it till today and I don't think there is anything to look back at. They have moved forward and are now deep into integration and partnership with different companies and they'll soon be coming to your doorsteps.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 08, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

yup buy the dip caused by the fake news of goldman not considering to build a crypto trading desk. you can buy iota in cheap i will say make a portfolio to diversify the risk
Activity: 4
September 08, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: