Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Iota Getting Faster and Therefore more usable. - page 2. (Read 256 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
IOTA is a great coin that I am holding among other altcoins, and I believe that it would be a great ETH competitor in the future. IOTA just needs some more improvements and good market conditions to get even higher on cmc.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I don't own Iota and I have not done any transactions with it before.
Why don't you just ask the team directly about the speed? I am sure they have all the data that you need. Or you can just log the speed time today and do another tomorrow, then compare.

With regards to the notion that it is more usable if it's faster, usable for what exactly? For payment? 
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
I am an iota owner - Bitcoin refugee.

All I want from these coins is the ability to send value to another person in a timely manner. Bitcoin did the  job at first but fees killed its usability.

I have been sending iotas to my own accounts. I have 3. Two on computers and one on my phone. The other days I checked up on speeds of transactions and was astounded by the conformation times. Seconds to Sending/Receiving and then conformation follows soon afterwards. Making Iota a usable tool.

Do you agree with me that Iota speeds are getting better..?
Pages:
Jump to: