Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a Good Idea? - page 2. (Read 2533 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
February 04, 2015, 05:17:36 PM
Buy some, and then never sell it. You won't lose any bitcoin that way.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2015, 05:14:27 PM
What are your thoughts about purchasing Bitcoin atm at the price of $225.1 and holding it till it raises, I've been watching the price for the past few days and man it's like a roller coaster going up and down making me uneasy of whether or not I should buy a few bitcoins to hold it and sell it back out when it's high. What's your thoughts and opinions?

I would not recommend buying with the intention of selling it when it's higher. Unless you really aspire to become a professional trader, but then you might want to do a little research first about how to manage your risks and stuff. I would only recommend buying if you are actually interested in Bitcoin and want to experience how it works and what you can do with it. We have enough get rich quick kinda people in here as it is with no idea of what they're doing at all and I can only hope they lose all their money and leave. In that sense I'm actually quite happy we've had a pretty harsh bear market so far to scare these kind of people away.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 04, 2015, 04:45:17 PM
It is a good idea to buy small amounts of bitcoin whenever you have spare cash and save them. You do not need to worry about the price. When price shoots up, $300 or $400 are still cheap coins. It will not be in 2015, but it will come.

And this too:

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Any investing is harsh speculation.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
February 04, 2015, 03:23:44 PM
Nobody knows.

The only good answers to your question are:
1. Buy at any price because Bitcoin will succeed.
2. Sell at any price because Bitcoin will fail.

Anything else is just random speculation by people that don't know any more than you.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
February 04, 2015, 03:21:05 PM
Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Any investing is harsh speculation.

My opinion? Buy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 04, 2015, 03:19:56 PM
What are your thoughts about purchasing Bitcoin atm at the price of $225.1 and holding it till it raises, I've been watching the price for the past few days and man it's like a roller coaster going up and down making me uneasy of whether or not I should buy a few bitcoins to hold it and sell it back out when it's high. What's your thoughts and opinions?
Pages:
Jump to: