Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good idea to drop out from college and invest in Crypto Currencies? - page 4. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Finish college, plain and simple. That's an investment in your future, as corny as it sounds. It's worth more than short term financial gains.

If all else fails, at least you'll have a diploma when trying to find a job. It'll help you get through the door more than typing "invested in crypto currencies" in your CV.
o24
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah bro totally, no. Sure the market isn't going to go anywhere any time soon especially but for you to try to wait for significant fluctuations or another big climb just to sustain your means of living it could be your demise. I see investing as something you do with money you can afford to. Ultimately you're going to make the decision yourself, but I have to advise you not to go crazy and dump your life into a market.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
No, I don't think it's a good idea to invest anything more than you can afford losing it all. If paying college fees are already hard for you, I don't think investing is a good idea for you. Maybe finish the diploma first and then find a job and invest 1/10 of you salary to bitcoin?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Yeah, I'm in sort of a dilemma. I'm having a hard time paying the college fees and I plan to drop out and invest in BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: