Author

Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today? - page 146. (Read 253349 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 253
Sure, but as you might know, the value might rise, but it might also fall to zero. However, at ~360$ per coin, the "gamble" is worth.

very unlikely, they keep saying this but the truth is that we are increasing nicely, i've bought another 2.6 btc, well it was my father actually, i convinced him to buy some

i think we are going to see 500 soon as a stable value not as a peak, and i would invest now that they are still cheap because around the halving the price will skyrocket

You got it. Many people here waiting for the price down but waiting for too long now. I suggest use BBANDS in their indicator to see the action in chart.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Sure, but as you might know, the value might rise, but it might also fall to zero. However, at ~360$ per coin, the "gamble" is worth.

very unlikely, they keep saying this but the truth is that we are increasing nicely, i've bought another 2.6 btc, well it was my father actually, i convinced him to buy some

i think we are going to see 500 soon as a stable value not as a peak, and i would invest now that they are still cheap because around the halving the price will skyrocket
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
How safe is it?

If you want to do in long term is a good idea, but about safe nah there is no safe wwith bitcoin.
Just buy 0,1 Bitcoin every month I think that is the safest thing you can do.
Activity: 280
The halving is approaching and considering the supply it will be more and more difficult to own BTC. We don't know the value of a sinlg eBTC in the years to come but it is a finite number, maybe one BTC will not make you rich but you'll own a piece of future (or history! we will see).

Yes of course, that's another reason why I'm doing bitcoin, I believe it has a future but nothing is set in stone.

Things can change, that's the way it is. I don't think it will fail but if it does, at least I can say 40 years from now that I was part of something I believed in.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
The halving is approaching and considering the supply it will be more and more difficult to own BTC. We don't know the value of a sinlg eBTC in the years to come but it is a finite number, maybe one BTC will not make you rich but you'll own a piece of future (or history! we will see).
Activity: 364

Fall to zero I will tell you that won't happend. Maybe at 200 dollars but not lower than that. Maybe I can be wrong.
But buying 1 bitcoin now is good, but if your a patients wait that it goes lower.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
As long as it doesn't represent all of your saving and you can afford to lose that amount if things turn to shit. Its always good to have diversified investments so have it as part of a larger investment portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
my opinion is buying BTC for investment is not really safe ,
because this is a digital currency we still dont know when the government will banned the coin because the expert ever mention that digital currency like this can destroy world economy

and also there is a lot of competitor to create new digital coin, so maybe there is a big chance the price will down in few years later
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I bought 3 bitcoins a month ago. Already I am on profit.

Within a few years, the profit would be even bigger then today.
You are lucky man, because the first month, you'd be profit, very short time, because the first month it could be you have a risk to lose, if I were I would sell it and then buy again Cheesy
Activity: 770

That's very nice! Congrats Grin I am also saving the amount of BTC I earned online and wait for some big price changes to make some profit
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.

Activity: 364
Looking for a 3-5 period, it is a good decision.

For a shorter period it is also wise, but make sure that you can wait just in case.
If your outlook is 3 months, then you should wait I think. But if you can wait (miss your money) for a year or longer, then I would give you my blessing.
3 months is not long term at all... In my opinion and how I feel (totally personal), at least 1 year is called long term. But anyway, hold for a year or longer may be a good investment
i think 3 months is including short-term, maybe you will lost or profit, because 3 months is too short dude,
so yeah more 5 years its good inveestment

Hello, In my opinion you should buy greater than 1 btc, because of your investisment won't worth anything if even bitcoin price
raise. and I will not say its safe or neither normal risk, its a High risk you can earn or just lost no other choice.
Please consider my advice and take a look here http://www.aaii.com/journal/article/how-much-is-needed-to-start-investing.

Good luck,
Xing Ming.
I think that's the amount he is afforded to lose Grin but 1BTC is not bad at all in my opinion Grin
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Hello, In my opinion you should buy greater than 1 btc, because of your investisment won't worth anything if even bitcoin price
raise. and I will not say its safe or neither normal risk, its a High risk you can earn or just lost no other choice.

Honestly, if one really want a great profit, 1btc isn't enough to feel the profit for a long term purposes. Not advisable for an average bitcoiner but worth the risk. Think before investing because big investors really have a great investment for holding purposes.
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Please consider my advice and take a look here http://www.aaii.com/journal/article/how-much-is-needed-to-start-investing.

Good luck,
Xing Ming.
If your outlook is 3 months, then you should wait I think. But if you can wait (miss your money) for a year or longer, then I would give you my blessing.
3 months is not long term at all... In my opinion and how I feel (totally personal), at least 1 year is called long term. But anyway, hold for a year or longer may be a good investment
Today the price has been increased a bit so maybe it's the time to stop and see what will happen but probably it will not fall down again like the last time.
nope, if you buy for longterm, its not stop yet for buy bitcoin
i think in future bitcoin price will be more than $370, different if you're buy for short term
Activity: 406
Jump to: